Need Driver [Linux 32bit] NVIDIA Corporation NV15 [GeForce2 GTS/Pro] (rev a3) NVIDIA Corporation NV1
Hi,

I looked high and low through every driver section. Could not find the drivers I need.

I would appreciate any sort of guidance or information on where or how I can get the appropriate drivers.

Linux terminal returns:
[b]NVIDIA Corporation NV15 [GeForce2 GTS/Pro] (rev a3)[/b]

Again, looking for drivers that are suitable for a linux 32 bit operating system.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I looked high and low through every driver section. Could not find the drivers I need.

I would appreciate any sort of guidance or information on where or how I can get the appropriate drivers.

Linux terminal returns:

NVIDIA Corporation NV15 [GeForce2 GTS/Pro] (rev a3)

Again, looking for drivers that are suitable for a linux 32 bit operating system.

Thanks in advance.

Posted 05/05/2012 12:45 AM   
I'm in the same situation as this person. I don't need the latest video card available. If it still works, Im going to use it. But I need the driver for Linux or some info on how to use the Windows driver in Linux !!!
I'm in the same situation as this person.
I don't need the latest video card available.
If it still works, Im going to use it.
But I need the driver for Linux or some info on how to use the Windows driver in Linux !!!

Posted 06/22/2014 01:56 AM   
the drivers [u]are[/u] on nvidia's website. if you can't find them (it's really easy) or if you want to "use the windows driver in linux", then probably linux is not for you at all... and those legacy drivers for legacy cards should be readily available in any decent distributions packages. trolling aside, here's a link: [url]http://www.nvidia.co.uk/download/driverResults.aspx/35636/en-uk[/url] and good luck installing those with any recent kernel/xorg.
the drivers are on nvidia's website. if you can't find them (it's really easy) or if you want to "use the windows driver in linux", then probably linux is not for you at all...
and those legacy drivers for legacy cards should be readily available in any decent distributions packages.

trolling aside, here's a link: http://www.nvidia.co.uk/download/driverResults.aspx/35636/en-uk
and good luck installing those with any recent kernel/xorg.
Posted 06/23/2014 07:23 AM   
Scroll To Top