Mass Effect 3 Review - 3D vision with Helix Mod Mass Effect 3 using Helix mod - S3DGamerZone
We launched S3DGamerZone.com with a quick look at Mass Effect 3 using only the 3D Vision drivers, but that was only the prelude to the official S3DGamerZone review for Mass Effect 3.

The full review utilizes the 3D Vision drivers -- augmented with Helix's own Helix Mod fixes -- to deliver a fantastic stereoscopic 3D experience.

[b]There's still time to enter into our free game giveaway! Register with the site and let us know what you thought of the review, and be entered to win a free copy of Mass Effect 3.[/b]

If you already own ME3, no problem. You may select any game of your choosing of equal or lesser value, should you win.

Youtube's HTML5 player seems to be having a problem playing 3D videos, but you can watch it using 3D Vision on your monitor or TV by downloading the video file. For your convenience, we have a link on our website to download the video file directly from Youtube. Clicking the link should start downloading a file called "videoplayback.mp4." This is the same 1080p video that is played on Youtube itself.

[url="http://s3dgamerzone.com/review/mass-effect-3-helix-mod-3d-review/"][size="5"][i][b]Win a free copy of Mass Effect 3 !![/b][/i][/size][/url]
[img]http://s3dgamerzone.com/wp-content/uploads/femshep-300x163.jpg[/img]
We launched S3DGamerZone.com with a quick look at Mass Effect 3 using only the 3D Vision drivers, but that was only the prelude to the official S3DGamerZone review for Mass Effect 3.

The full review utilizes the 3D Vision drivers -- augmented with Helix's own Helix Mod fixes -- to deliver a fantastic stereoscopic 3D experience.

There's still time to enter into our free game giveaway! Register with the site and let us know what you thought of the review, and be entered to win a free copy of Mass Effect 3.

If you already own ME3, no problem. You may select any game of your choosing of equal or lesser value, should you win.

Youtube's HTML5 player seems to be having a problem playing 3D videos, but you can watch it using 3D Vision on your monitor or TV by downloading the video file. For your convenience, we have a link on our website to download the video file directly from Youtube. Clicking the link should start downloading a file called "videoplayback.mp4." This is the same 1080p video that is played on Youtube itself.

Win a free copy of Mass Effect 3 !!

Hey guys,

If you've been wondering what the Helix Mod system is capable of, this review of ME3 is made COMPLETELY with Helix's fixes for 3D Vision.

The community can make many games that would otherwise be unplayable with the 3D Vision drivers work at nearly '3D Vision Ready' level.

I'm learning to make fixes, and hopefully some of you guys will take the time to learn, too.

Hey guys,

If you've been wondering what the Helix Mod system is capable of, this review of ME3 is made COMPLETELY with Helix's fixes for 3D Vision.

The community can make many games that would otherwise be unplayable with the 3D Vision drivers work at nearly '3D Vision Ready' level.

I'm learning to make fixes, and hopefully some of you guys will take the time to learn, too.

Posted 05/06/2012 07:16 PM   
Yup. Making game fixes may sound dull but time flies by and it gives a good feeling of accomplishment. Plenty of material is up on helix mod site and if you have questions can always ask on helix thread.
Yup. Making game fixes may sound dull but time flies by and it gives a good feeling of accomplishment. Plenty of material is up on helix mod site and if you have questions can always ask on helix thread.
Scroll To Top