F/A-18 Cockpits for FSX
Hi, i am from Brazil (poor english, sorry) and i have some F/A-18 cockpits in network for dogfights, ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M5z-uF6d7U ) and i am upgrading the current old software to FSX for best graphics and best network possibilities and much more possibilities you know. My plan is to use 3 projectors for external view, and a single projector for instruments (we use back projections for the panel) so it´s necessary 4 video outputs ok?...so i have to buy a new PC for that, and it´s important to know the best configuration. The best choice for me is to use a single PC, with fast memory ram and fast processor, and i would like to know your opinion about using videocards in SLI (maybe GTX 500 series or superior) or TH2G?? thanks so much friends!!!And what the possibility to use this PC in 3D vision Surround in FSX??
Hi, i am from Brazil (poor english, sorry) and i have some F/A-18 cockpits in network for dogfights, ( ) and i am upgrading the current old software to FSX for best graphics and best network possibilities and much more possibilities you know. My plan is to use 3 projectors for external view, and a single projector for instruments (we use back projections for the panel) so it´s necessary 4 video outputs ok?...so i have to buy a new PC for that, and it´s important to know the best configuration. The best choice for me is to use a single PC, with fast memory ram and fast processor, and i would like to know your opinion about using videocards in SLI (maybe GTX 500 series or superior) or TH2G?? thanks so much friends!!!And what the possibility to use this PC in 3D vision Surround in FSX??

Posted 05/03/2012 12:12 AM   
I have that setup, Using GTX590 video and nvidia 3d vision kit 2.. Hook up the 3 projectors to the GTX590, for your 4th monitor get a nvidia gt440.. Apparently the latest drivers mean you can have a 4th monitor of one card but have not tried that yet..The setup I have allows me to keep fsx in fullscreen 3840x720 keeping the 3D, no undocking of panels needed, just drag to your 4th monitor..Will be trying a gtx690 soon hopefully will work just as well.
my projectors are Optima gt750 with the acer mod driver, so I do have to wear my glasses upside down..
I have that setup, Using GTX590 video and nvidia 3d vision kit 2.. Hook up the 3 projectors to the GTX590, for your 4th monitor get a nvidia gt440.. Apparently the latest drivers mean you can have a 4th monitor of one card but have not tried that yet..The setup I have allows me to keep fsx in fullscreen 3840x720 keeping the 3D, no undocking of panels needed, just drag to your 4th monitor..Will be trying a gtx690 soon hopefully will work just as well.

my projectors are Optima gt750 with the acer mod driver, so I do have to wear my glasses upside down..

Posted 05/14/2012 02:06 PM   
[quote name='Ghettotige' date='14 May 2012 - 11:06 AM' timestamp='1337004363' post='1408143']
[/quote]

Thanks, so i am going to try to find a gtx590! it´s not so easy to find one in Brazil...and while a don´t find one, i am trying to connect 2 3DReady projectors in a single card (gts450) and use 2 screens in the FSX in 3D vision mode. But always when the flight begins one screen become black, and the other disable de 3D. I believe that gts series does not support more than one screen in 3D vision. Do you know if is it possible (dual 3D projectors connected in a single GTS450 and FSX?) Thank you so much again...
[quote name='Ghettotige' date='14 May 2012 - 11:06 AM' timestamp='1337004363' post='1408143']

Thanks, so i am going to try to find a gtx590! it´s not so easy to find one in Brazil...and while a don´t find one, i am trying to connect 2 3DReady projectors in a single card (gts450) and use 2 screens in the FSX in 3D vision mode. But always when the flight begins one screen become black, and the other disable de 3D. I believe that gts series does not support more than one screen in 3D vision. Do you know if is it possible (dual 3D projectors connected in a single GTS450 and FSX?) Thank you so much again...

Posted 05/21/2012 03:09 AM   
Scroll To Top