NVR0FlashDev failed.
Hello,
Using windows 7 x64 i have a problem with the service NVR0FlashDev.
That's the error i get just when my games(all of em) crash after a while playing:

he NVR0FLASHDev service failed to start due to the following error:
The system cannot find the file specified.

From what i saw on Google after a lot of searching this comes from the App nTune which i had installed/uninstalled incorectly...
I tried everything i could find as a solution but nothing worked,here is what i did:

Uninstall nTune (Windows said it didn't uninstall correctly)
Delete any registry that had nTune and nvidia on it
Uninstalled NVR0FlashDev from Windows Device manager
Uninstall(Clean with Driver Sweeper) of the nvidia Drivers and then fresh install Install
sfc /scannow for errors (Came up clean)
installation Nvidia Tools (Comes up with an error saying that is already installed, probably it finds the remains of ntune,doesnt install at all)
Registry Clean with CCleaner & Clean My Pc

As of yesterday i bought a new card,an ATI actually and i still crash with the same error!

I'm in need of immediate help,thanks
Hello,

Using windows 7 x64 i have a problem with the service NVR0FlashDev.

That's the error i get just when my games(all of em) crash after a while playing:

he NVR0FLASHDev service failed to start due to the following error:

The system cannot find the file specified.

From what i saw on Google after a lot of searching this comes from the App nTune which i had installed/uninstalled incorectly...

I tried everything i could find as a solution but nothing worked,here is what i did:

Uninstall nTune (Windows said it didn't uninstall correctly)

Delete any registry that had nTune and nvidia on it

Uninstalled NVR0FlashDev from Windows Device manager

Uninstall(Clean with Driver Sweeper) of the nvidia Drivers and then fresh install Install

sfc /scannow for errors (Came up clean)

installation Nvidia Tools (Comes up with an error saying that is already installed, probably it finds the remains of ntune,doesnt install at all)

Registry Clean with CCleaner & Clean My Pc

As of yesterday i bought a new card,an ATI actually and i still crash with the same error!

I'm in need of immediate help,thanks

Posted 05/02/2012 12:30 PM   
Scroll To Top