Different monitor brands for 3d vision surround
I already have a Samsung 22 inches 3D ready monitor, one of the first 3D monitors to be released. I didn't want to have to put too much money on new monitors and since I am getting a second GTX 580 I thought I'd run a 3D surround setup. I was thinking of getting the Viewsonic 22 inches 3D monitor since it has the exact same resolution and is pretty cheap (200$ each). I was just wondering if it will actually work with my current monitor or not. If anyone's already tried it and knows if it would work please let me know!

Also, will my 2 GTX 580s in SLI be enough to run such a setup?
I already have a Samsung 22 inches 3D ready monitor, one of the first 3D monitors to be released. I didn't want to have to put too much money on new monitors and since I am getting a second GTX 580 I thought I'd run a 3D surround setup. I was thinking of getting the Viewsonic 22 inches 3D monitor since it has the exact same resolution and is pretty cheap (200$ each). I was just wondering if it will actually work with my current monitor or not. If anyone's already tried it and knows if it would work please let me know!

Also, will my 2 GTX 580s in SLI be enough to run such a setup?

Posted 05/01/2012 07:03 PM   
Guess I found my answer myself, apparently it's not doable :(
Guess I found my answer myself, apparently it's not doable :(

Posted 05/01/2012 07:33 PM   
Scroll To Top