GTX680 with 3 projectors in portrait
I've been using Radeon-cards for many years, but now i want to go 3D. Because there is no projector that supports 1080p@60hz in 3D i want to buy 3 projectors with 720p and use them in portrait-mode side-by-side.

I hope that here's someone, who has experience with a configuration like this, and can help me a little.

These are my questions /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

I'm using Totalmedia theatre 5 as Bluray-player-software. Is it possible to play 3D-Blurays in surround? Is it possible to play SBS-Movies in surround? Or can I use surround just for games?

Will anti alliasing work in portrait mode with the GTX680? http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=227662

Is it possible to adjust/align the projectors so, that it really looks like one big picture? What is the best mount?
I've been using Radeon-cards for many years, but now i want to go 3D. Because there is no projector that supports 1080p@60hz in 3D i want to buy 3 projectors with 720p and use them in portrait-mode side-by-side.

I hope that here's someone, who has experience with a configuration like this, and can help me a little.

These are my questions /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

I'm using Totalmedia theatre 5 as Bluray-player-software. Is it possible to play 3D-Blurays in surround? Is it possible to play SBS-Movies in surround? Or can I use surround just for games?

Will anti alliasing work in portrait mode with the GTX680? http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=227662

Is it possible to adjust/align the projectors so, that it really looks like one big picture? What is the best mount?

Posted 05/01/2012 06:35 AM   
You can take 3 Acer 5360 beamer in potrait format side-by-side and 2 GTX 480 with sli.
You can play videos and games. Games don't function with anti-aliasing.
You must disable anti-aliasing. This is my problem too.
You can take 3 Acer 5360 beamer in potrait format side-by-side and 2 GTX 480 with sli.

You can play videos and games. Games don't function with anti-aliasing.

You must disable anti-aliasing. This is my problem too.

Posted 05/04/2012 11:52 AM   
Scroll To Top