Gear up Game on Sweepstakes question
Have the winners been released yet for this sweepstakes??
If not where will they be announced or posted, thanks!!
Have the winners been released yet for this sweepstakes??

If not where will they be announced or posted, thanks!!

Posted 04/30/2012 10:30 PM   
There really should be a link to the site for the rules and the winners and all other announcements. I bookmarked the original contest page but the "click here for rules" links all go to the standard news pages.
There really should be a link to the site for the rules and the winners and all other announcements. I bookmarked the original contest page but the "click here for rules" links all go to the standard news pages.

Posted 05/01/2012 05:11 PM   
Yea I know. Ive been watching the fb and twitter feed because it normally comes up for contests on there but I haven't heard anything about this contest since they took the page down... I remember it saying winners will be picked around April 27th but I believe it also said that something about not necessarily announcing til middle of May. I'm fine with waiting just would like some solid knowledge to go off of....
Yea I know. Ive been watching the fb and twitter feed because it normally comes up for contests on there but I haven't heard anything about this contest since they took the page down... I remember it saying winners will be picked around April 27th but I believe it also said that something about not necessarily announcing til middle of May. I'm fine with waiting just would like some solid knowledge to go off of....

Posted 05/01/2012 06:42 PM   
I'm going to hold out hope until the winners are announced. I sort of went overboard with my mail entries on this /tongue.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':tongue:' />
I'm going to hold out hope until the winners are announced. I sort of went overboard with my mail entries on this /tongue.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':tongue:' />

Posted 05/03/2012 08:58 PM   
Lol how many did you submit lbowen?
Lol how many did you submit lbowen?

Posted 05/04/2012 12:22 PM   
I submitted almost 500 :P I had my wife and 2 nephews helping wright them for weeks I spent just over 200$ in stamps :(

[quote name='Zifnab' date='04 May 2012 - 04:30 PM' timestamp='1336149048' post='1404291']
I submitted almost 500 :P I had my wife and 2 nephews helping wright them for weeks I spent just over 200$ in stamps :(
[/quote]
WRITE*

[quote name='Zifnab' date='04 May 2012 - 04:30 PM' timestamp='1336149048' post='1404291']

WRITE*

Posted 05/04/2012 04:31 PM   
Lol I put in alittle over 200 here
Lol I put in alittle over 200 here

Posted 05/04/2012 06:38 PM   
If I win something I will reveal how many entries I wrote. I will say it was worth the effort at a shot at that computer and hopefully they are just getting their ducks in a row before they contact the winner.
If I win something I will reveal how many entries I wrote. I will say it was worth the effort at a shot at that computer and hopefully they are just getting their ducks in a row before they contact the winner.

Posted 05/04/2012 07:17 PM   
I'm also waiting for the final results.

On Monday I contacted Trepoint (the company that runs the sweepstakes for Nvidia). I asked if they could tell me what was the total number of entries submitted for this sweepstakes. Seemed like a reasonable question to me. The response I received was:

"We unfortunately cannot release how many total entries there were for this Sweepstakes. This information is proprietary and cannot be shared."

That seemed a little strange to me. I make slot machines games for a living, and we are required to reveal what the average payout percentage is per game. But gaming it strictly regulated per jurisdiction, I don't believe sweepstakes are.
I'm also waiting for the final results.

On Monday I contacted Trepoint (the company that runs the sweepstakes for Nvidia). I asked if they could tell me what was the total number of entries submitted for this sweepstakes. Seemed like a reasonable question to me. The response I received was:

"We unfortunately cannot release how many total entries there were for this Sweepstakes. This information is proprietary and cannot be shared."

That seemed a little strange to me. I make slot machines games for a living, and we are required to reveal what the average payout percentage is per game. But gaming it strictly regulated per jurisdiction, I don't believe sweepstakes are.

Posted 05/09/2012 06:08 PM   
Guzzy did you get any info on when the winners will be announced?
Guzzy did you get any info on when the winners will be announced?

Posted 05/14/2012 12:26 PM   
Anyone have anymore info on this contest I still haven't heard anything as of yet...
Anyone have anymore info on this contest I still haven't heard anything as of yet...

Posted 05/31/2012 04:34 PM   
Scroll To Top