SLI Troubles
Hello I have just currently bought my second 560GTX they are both exactly the same and my mother board supports SLI.

I have installed both cards and installed the SLI bridge.

My problem is that in the Control Panel it says SLI Disabled with a warning sign and it tells me that i need to install an SLI bridge to enable SLI.

Please help??
Hello I have just currently bought my second 560GTX they are both exactly the same and my mother board supports SLI.

My problem is that in the Control Panel it says SLI Disabled with a warning sign and it tells me that i need to install an SLI bridge to enable SLI.

Please help??

Posted 04/30/2012 10:12 AM   
[quote name='Squ1dw0rd' date='30 April 2012 - 11:12 AM' timestamp='1335780733' post='1402547']

Please help??
[/quote]

Hi, have you tried a different sli bridge?
[quote name='Squ1dw0rd' date='30 April 2012 - 11:12 AM' timestamp='1335780733' post='1402547']

Please help??

Hi, have you tried a different sli bridge?

Posted 04/30/2012 03:13 PM   
Scroll To Top