Temperature too High
Can u guys help me how to reduce my temperature ...my motherboard too high the temperature here the screen shot : http://screensnapr.com/v/jFchqn.jpg

please help me thx..
Can u guys help me how to reduce my temperature ...my motherboard too high the temperature here the screen shot : http://screensnapr.com/v/jFchqn.jpg

please help me thx..

Posted 04/30/2012 06:24 AM   
Unless the Intel chipset run a lot hotter than any AMD motherboards I've owned that is cooking hot.
My AMD chipset is currently idling at 25C and the temp warning is set to 40C, but previous motherboards have run between 40-45C under load on hot days (30+C).

Is the PC shutting down or running unstable ? If not the temp sensor may be going crazy.

If the temp is correct and as the temps are good on the rest of the components, and the chipset has passive cooling (no broken fan to replace),
unless there is something completely blocking the chipsets heat-sink, it's looking to me like you are may have to RMA the motherboard.
Unless the Intel chipset run a lot hotter than any AMD motherboards I've owned that is cooking hot.

My AMD chipset is currently idling at 25C and the temp warning is set to 40C, but previous motherboards have run between 40-45C under load on hot days (30+C).

Is the PC shutting down or running unstable ? If not the temp sensor may be going crazy.

If the temp is correct and as the temps are good on the rest of the components, and the chipset has passive cooling (no broken fan to replace),

unless there is something completely blocking the chipsets heat-sink, it's looking to me like you are may have to RMA the motherboard.

BossDweebe is in his second childhood, or would be if he'd ever left the first.

Posted 05/01/2012 09:48 AM   
Use other programs, like AIDA64, to confirm the temperature readings.. It could just be the program misreporting of the wrong sensor.
Use other programs, like AIDA64, to confirm the temperature readings.. It could just be the program misreporting of the wrong sensor.

eVGA Z68 SLI | Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.5 GHz | Corsair Hydro Series H80i
8GB G.Skill Sniper Series DDR3 | EVGA GTX 580 | OCZ ZX 1000W
OCZ Agility3 120 GB SSD + SanDisk Ultra 120GB SSD
Samsung UN55D6000 + Samsung T240
Win8 Pro x64 / WEI - 8.0 - 8.0 - 8.1 - 8.1 - 7.8
3DMark11 - P7545 / Vantage (PPU disabled) - P28859
F@H Team: 142900

Posted 05/01/2012 01:59 PM   
Scroll To Top