Monitor doesn't recognize NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX Updating driver problems too
I'm sure it's a common problem, but I just can't seem to get it to work. When I connect my monitor to the NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX's DVI port my monitor will say there's no connection.

For the record both my monitor and DVI chord are working fine since I tested them on another computer. I've even tried using a DVI-VGA adapter to see if that'd work, which it didn't.

I've plugged my DVI cable into both slots with the same results. I do know that my computer is recognizing it as it reports it in the device manager.

I've also set my bios to PCI, yet it still doesn't recognize it.

I can't even put updated drivers into it either, because the drivers only seem to recognize the computer's onboard NVIDIA card

(A NVIDIA GEForce 6150SE nForce 430)

So how would I get my monitor to recognize the DVI port's of my video card, and further how could I even update them?
I'm sure it's a common problem, but I just can't seem to get it to work. When I connect my monitor to the NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX's DVI port my monitor will say there's no connection.

For the record both my monitor and DVI chord are working fine since I tested them on another computer. I've even tried using a DVI-VGA adapter to see if that'd work, which it didn't.

I've plugged my DVI cable into both slots with the same results. I do know that my computer is recognizing it as it reports it in the device manager.

I've also set my bios to PCI, yet it still doesn't recognize it.

I can't even put updated drivers into it either, because the drivers only seem to recognize the computer's onboard NVIDIA card

(A NVIDIA GEForce 6150SE nForce 430)

So how would I get my monitor to recognize the DVI port's of my video card, and further how could I even update them?
Attachments

driver.jpg

Posted 04/30/2012 01:21 AM   
Scroll To Top