msi gtx 560 ti twin frozr Red dots -.-
Ok so i send my old GTX 560 to service because i have been tired of this red dots, red lines, crashing all the time -.-. Jumping all the way on desktop, crashing on rendering etc. etc. I tried some solution get old drivers, get new drivers. Bigger voltage with MSI afterburner and nothing helping -.-. So i tried couple of other thing i think something is wrong with my card. Get a excactly the same new one (so i have another one for SLI one day) ok same thing happened :D. Ok i thought maybe monitor change it same thing. Tried even new motherboard same problem :D. Ok so i will ask you in ANGRY way WTF is wrong with NVIDIA -.- i never think that will do something like this :D. The main problem is that we have ordered around 200 same cards for company -.- (we are in 3D development) and now that CRAP -.-. When it's gonna be this fixed? Why nobody respond on this?????????
Ok so i send my old GTX 560 to service because i have been tired of this red dots, red lines, crashing all the time -.-. Jumping all the way on desktop, crashing on rendering etc. etc. I tried some solution get old drivers, get new drivers. Bigger voltage with MSI afterburner and nothing helping -.-. So i tried couple of other thing i think something is wrong with my card. Get a excactly the same new one (so i have another one for SLI one day) ok same thing happened :D. Ok i thought maybe monitor change it same thing. Tried even new motherboard same problem :D. Ok so i will ask you in ANGRY way WTF is wrong with NVIDIA -.- i never think that will do something like this :D. The main problem is that we have ordered around 200 same cards for company -.- (we are in 3D development) and now that CRAP -.-. When it's gonna be this fixed? Why nobody respond on this?????????

Posted 04/29/2012 06:11 PM   
I can cetainly sympathise with you,i am an indie developer myself and been experiencing similar issue's for quite a few nvidia drivers now,for me from around driver version 280 things have been going wrong but improved a little with the 301 drivers but still isn't right so i generally use 275 which at least is very stable but when i require more advanced settings am forced to accept 290 sure is around 90% stable so am hopeful the next released drivers are better. You are not alone and you don't have to be keep changing hardware as that is not the problem so take heart from that,it is slowly returning to more stable drivers as 301 showed that to me but still isnt good enough to run development on.
I can cetainly sympathise with you,i am an indie developer myself and been experiencing similar issue's for quite a few nvidia drivers now,for me from around driver version 280 things have been going wrong but improved a little with the 301 drivers but still isn't right so i generally use 275 which at least is very stable but when i require more advanced settings am forced to accept 290 sure is around 90% stable so am hopeful the next released drivers are better. You are not alone and you don't have to be keep changing hardware as that is not the problem so take heart from that,it is slowly returning to more stable drivers as 301 showed that to me but still isnt good enough to run development on.

To Life Immortal !!!

Posted 04/29/2012 07:08 PM   
Yeah then wait :D what else we can do -.-. Kinda sad but yai yai :D don't know what to said :D. The most funny thing is that we switched from radeon to nvidia because of lack of support and drivers :D. And then this XD XD... We thought to buy even big amount of tesla for render farm :D and then this :D
Yeah then wait :D what else we can do -.-. Kinda sad but yai yai :D don't know what to said :D. The most funny thing is that we switched from radeon to nvidia because of lack of support and drivers :D. And then this XD XD... We thought to buy even big amount of tesla for render farm :D and then this :D

Posted 04/29/2012 07:13 PM   
Scroll To Top