Can anyone help me please? Nvidia G210M
When i watch tv or films online the screen flickers. This is a new laptop, and i dunno how to stop this, i have been told its not a fault with the laptop that its to do with my settings through nvidia.
When i watch tv or films online the screen flickers. This is a new laptop, and i dunno how to stop this, i have been told its not a fault with the laptop that its to do with my settings through nvidia.

Posted 04/29/2012 01:29 PM   
[quote name='luveys' date='29 April 2012 - 05:29 AM' timestamp='1335706152' post='1402280']
[/quote]

Is vsync on or off in global tab?
Is vsync on or off in the movie player program settings tab?

Is power management mode set to Prefer Maximum Performance or Adaptive in global tab?
Is power management mode set to Prefer Maximum Performance or Adaptive in the movie player program settings tab?
[quote name='luveys' date='29 April 2012 - 05:29 AM' timestamp='1335706152' post='1402280']

Is vsync on or off in global tab?

Is vsync on or off in the movie player program settings tab?

Is power management mode set to Prefer Maximum Performance or Adaptive in global tab?

Is power management mode set to Prefer Maximum Performance or Adaptive in the movie player program settings tab?

EVGA GTX 780, Haswell 4770K cpu@3.9 GHz, 16GB RAM, Win 8.1 Pro 64-bit, ASUS Maximus VI Hero motherboard, 250 GB SSD drive, 750W PC Power & Cooling power supply, Samsung 46" LED 1080p TV @60Hz, Soundblaster Z PCI-e.

Posted 04/29/2012 03:29 PM   
Scroll To Top