GTX 570 Graphic Bug
Good evening guys.
I have a NVIDIA GTX570 with the 296.10 driver.

I have experienced the error that I am going to show you in different games, like Crysis 2, Skyrim and Guildwars 2.

After some time playing the Screen freezes and quadrangles appear on my screen (like in the picture)

Do you guys anything about this and if i may solve this error?

Here the error with GW2..
Good evening guys.

I have experienced the error that I am going to show you in different games, like Crysis 2, Skyrim and Guildwars 2.

After some time playing the Screen freezes and quadrangles appear on my screen (like in the picture)

Attachments

gw2.jpg

Posted 04/27/2012 07:18 PM   
Hi!
Did you upgrade to this driver version or is this a "fresh install"? If possible try testing with other drivers versions. Also trying changing drivers options: AA Anistropic etc
How about temperature: is your case well ventilated? If this is an issue, try the "Precision" utility and change the fan control and fan speed curve or the like; don't change any other parameters -don't remember exact names as I am on a notebook now...
and see if it helps!

Also, there is the MSI Afterburner that will allow you to set a diff fan speed-curve!
Hi!

Did you upgrade to this driver version or is this a "fresh install"? If possible try testing with other drivers versions. Also trying changing drivers options: AA Anistropic etc

How about temperature: is your case well ventilated? If this is an issue, try the "Precision" utility and change the fan control and fan speed curve or the like; don't change any other parameters -don't remember exact names as I am on a notebook now...

and see if it helps!

Also, there is the MSI Afterburner that will allow you to set a diff fan speed-curve!

Posted 05/01/2012 08:09 PM   
Hi thank you for answering here :D

I already tried different driver versions (but I don't think the driver causes any problems because it is the same with every version).
Moreover completely reinstalled my system.

I will try afterburner now and maybe I will do a check if there is any problem with my RAM.

I can't imagine any other reason, my PC is 2 months old, clean on the inside and well ventilated..
Hi thank you for answering here :D

I already tried different driver versions (but I don't think the driver causes any problems because it is the same with every version).

Moreover completely reinstalled my system.

I will try afterburner now and maybe I will do a check if there is any problem with my RAM.

I can't imagine any other reason, my PC is 2 months old, clean on the inside and well ventilated..

Posted 05/02/2012 02:30 PM   
Hi,

I had the same problem during the last beta weekend in GW2. Last week when i tryed to play Sniper Elite V2 i got the same, freeze and if i didn't hit alt+f4 quick enough a system lockup. The only difference is, I'm using a 470 GTX from MSI. It can't be a heat issue since other games are working just fine.
Hi,

I had the same problem during the last beta weekend in GW2. Last week when i tryed to play Sniper Elite V2 i got the same, freeze and if i didn't hit alt+f4 quick enough a system lockup. The only difference is, I'm using a 470 GTX from MSI. It can't be a heat issue since other games are working just fine.

Posted 05/09/2012 12:58 PM   
[quote name='Leak' date='28 April 2012 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1335554335' post='1401691']
Good evening guys.

[/quote]

From the screenshot it seems to be a card issue.
[quote name='Leak' date='28 April 2012 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1335554335' post='1401691']

Good evening guys.

From the screenshot it seems to be a card issue.
Scroll To Top