Cannot go full screen after driver update
I have an Acer Revo R3610 with Nvidia Ion graphics. I have my PC connected to my TV using DVI connection. It runs full screen at resolution of 1366x768, and has run without issue.

I went on the Nvidia website and used the detect drivers facility to update my drivers. I downloaded the suggest drivers and installed them.

Since installing, I can still have the same resolution, but when I run at this resolution, it is no longer full screen.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be?
I have an Acer Revo R3610 with Nvidia Ion graphics. I have my PC connected to my TV using DVI connection. It runs full screen at resolution of 1366x768, and has run without issue.

I went on the Nvidia website and used the detect drivers facility to update my drivers. I downloaded the suggest drivers and installed them.

Since installing, I can still have the same resolution, but when I run at this resolution, it is no longer full screen.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be?

Posted 04/26/2012 07:34 PM   
I have managed to partially solve this issue by doing a clean install of the drivers. This has given me some extra options which were not previously available in the NVIDIA control panel.

I now have the option to fit my desktop to full screen. This has left the display slightly blurred. The same resolution with the previous drivers was clear however.

AS I have done a clean install I can no longer roll back to the previous set of drivers.

Does anyone know what I can do?

Thanks.
I have managed to partially solve this issue by doing a clean install of the drivers. This has given me some extra options which were not previously available in the NVIDIA control panel.

I now have the option to fit my desktop to full screen. This has left the display slightly blurred. The same resolution with the previous drivers was clear however.

AS I have done a clean install I can no longer roll back to the previous set of drivers.

Does anyone know what I can do?

Thanks.

Posted 04/29/2012 11:06 AM   
Scroll To Top