GT440 HDMI to LCD problem hdmi
Hello,

I have a problem. I've got a pc with a Geforce GT440 card and a Samsung LE32B530 flatscreen tv. The problem is when i try to connect between those 2 with a hdmi cable, i don't get any image or signal. All the drivers are up to date en when i try to connect with multiple screen displays nvidia says it can't find anything. I've got a high speed hdmi cable. I've checked the internet for solutions but it seems nothing is working..

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!
Hello,

I have a problem. I've got a pc with a Geforce GT440 card and a Samsung LE32B530 flatscreen tv. The problem is when i try to connect between those 2 with a hdmi cable, i don't get any image or signal. All the drivers are up to date en when i try to connect with multiple screen displays nvidia says it can't find anything. I've got a high speed hdmi cable. I've checked the internet for solutions but it seems nothing is working..

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Posted 04/26/2012 07:47 AM   
That thing has 3 HDMI ports, you have tried them all correct? You have selected the right input single on the TV as HDMI and not PC? You have tried powering up the computer first, then turning on the TV, as well as visaversa?

Make sure the output signal from the computer is set for HDMI and the Resolution being sent is lower than the tvs max.

Are you trying to connect using both a monitor and the tv at the same time?
That thing has 3 HDMI ports, you have tried them all correct? You have selected the right input single on the TV as HDMI and not PC? You have tried powering up the computer first, then turning on the TV, as well as visaversa?

Make sure the output signal from the computer is set for HDMI and the Resolution being sent is lower than the tvs max.

Are you trying to connect using both a monitor and the tv at the same time?

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours. But if your using the LATEST drivers, go back to the prior set.

Piss Poor tech support blame all issues on drivers and assumes that your an idiot. Find a set that you know worked and see if the problem exists still.

""Don't f with it if it ain't broken!""

Constantly updating drivers is a good way to F'up the whole system.

Posted 04/26/2012 12:41 PM   
Scroll To Top