GTX 560 issue
Dear all geforce user
i wanna ask something about problem with my GPU card
im use GTX 560 2GB 256 Bit.

but i have problem with BF3 game..
when im reinstaling this game i got problem althought i have a new patch from that game..
the problem come when game running suddenly its stop and throw to home screen..

and the error message are " My direct X are damage or driver for my vga card are missing " so im download the latest driver for my GPU
but the result not fix my problem i got that errormessage again..

im never had problem like this before im uninstaling my game and reinstaling again.

but the weird things are this error appear when im playing BF3
and when im playing the other game like alan wake and Mass efect 3 and also crysis 2

its running fine and work properly..

so i need help from the other Nvidia User for fix my problem..
please i need help here

NEED HELP

HELP ME
Dear all geforce user

i wanna ask something about problem with my GPU card

im use GTX 560 2GB 256 Bit.

but i have problem with BF3 game..

when im reinstaling this game i got problem althought i have a new patch from that game..

the problem come when game running suddenly its stop and throw to home screen..

and the error message are " My direct X are damage or driver for my vga card are missing " so im download the latest driver for my GPU

but the result not fix my problem i got that errormessage again..

im never had problem like this before im uninstaling my game and reinstaling again.

but the weird things are this error appear when im playing BF3

and when im playing the other game like alan wake and Mass efect 3 and also crysis 2

its running fine and work properly..

so i need help from the other Nvidia User for fix my problem..

please i need help here

NEED HELP

HELP ME

Posted 04/25/2012 11:02 PM   
Download and run the DirectX Web installer from Microsoft. It will update DirectX to the latest version and should repair any incorrectly installed or corrupted DirectX files.
Download and run the DirectX Web installer from Microsoft. It will update DirectX to the latest version and should repair any incorrectly installed or corrupted DirectX files.

Posted 04/28/2012 07:56 PM   
Scroll To Top