1 projector 3D ready 1 tv monitor
Just today i got in the mail my two Nvidia EVGA 560Ti's 448 cores (classified edition). and my 3D vision 2 wireless glasses kit.

I had also ordered a new Projector that is 3D ready (BenQ W700). (hasnt arrived yet). my original plan was to use the glasses for the projector set up, only have 3D vision enabled on the projector and then only having normal 2d vision on the tv. (note that the TV is not 3D ready)

I REALLY hope this is possible. i have not unpacked any of the items yet. i just wanna make sure i can do this before delving into the items and setting everything up.

thank you much!

Tim
Just today i got in the mail my two Nvidia EVGA 560Ti's 448 cores (classified edition). and my 3D vision 2 wireless glasses kit.

I had also ordered a new Projector that is 3D ready (BenQ W700). (hasnt arrived yet). my original plan was to use the glasses for the projector set up, only have 3D vision enabled on the projector and then only having normal 2d vision on the tv. (note that the TV is not 3D ready)

I REALLY hope this is possible. i have not unpacked any of the items yet. i just wanna make sure i can do this before delving into the items and setting everything up.

thank you much!

Tim

Posted 04/25/2012 06:35 PM   
Hi and welcome to the forums! /w00twave.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':w00twave:' />

As long as the projector/3D Display is set as the primary display device this will be possible.

In the NVIDIA Control Panel, under "Set up Multiple displays" you can right click on the icons depicting the monitors to enable it as a primary monitor.
Hi and welcome to the forums! /w00twave.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':w00twave:' />

As long as the projector/3D Display is set as the primary display device this will be possible.

In the NVIDIA Control Panel, under "Set up Multiple displays" you can right click on the icons depicting the monitors to enable it as a primary monitor.

Home::Asus P8Z68 Deluxe::i7 2600k::16g Corsair Vengeance::Samsung 830 120gb SSD(OS)::GTX 690/GTX650Ti Physx :Asus AE247H x3 Surround.
Test rig::P9X79::i7-3820: Gskills 8gb::EVGA GTX 670SC SLI
Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread, I sometimes forget to check all of the many ones I reply to.
Opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of NVIDIA
Email Support:::Beta & Archived Driver Search:::Browser TDR Survey:::Promo Code Tips

Posted 04/25/2012 06:44 PM   
[quote name='Josh@NVIDIA' date='25 April 2012 - 12:44 PM' timestamp='1335379497' post='1400923']

[/quote]

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you just made my day! i'd hug you furiously but that would be awkward :P hahaha
[quote name='Josh@NVIDIA' date='25 April 2012 - 12:44 PM' timestamp='1335379497' post='1400923']

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you just made my day! i'd hug you furiously but that would be awkward :P hahaha

Posted 04/25/2012 06:53 PM   
Scroll To Top