GTX680 has already outsold HD7970
  1 / 4    
[url="http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/video-cards/53582-nvidias-28nm-shortage-2.html"]http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/video-cards/53582-nvidias-28nm-shortage-2.html[/url]

[Quote]Actually, I beg to differ. Every one of my retailer contacts has stated that the GTX 680 has ALREADY outsold the HD 7970.

The HD 7970 wasn't a popular card and nonetheless suffered from a lack of availability until about a week before the GTX 680 launch. It was also "launched" in 2011 but wasn't actually put on sale until early 2012. THAT is a paper launch. On that date, every retailer had a few dozen, no more.

Several large retailers had hundreds of GTX 680 cards available at launch. [/Quote]

Pretty amazing if true. Just finished an hour of Serious Sam HD at 57X10 in 3d Vision Surround on mine, very nice.
http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/video-cards/53582-nvidias-28nm-shortage-2.html

[Quote]Actually, I beg to differ. Every one of my retailer contacts has stated that the GTX 680 has ALREADY outsold the HD 7970.

The HD 7970 wasn't a popular card and nonetheless suffered from a lack of availability until about a week before the GTX 680 launch. It was also "launched" in 2011 but wasn't actually put on sale until early 2012. THAT is a paper launch. On that date, every retailer had a few dozen, no more.

Several large retailers had hundreds of GTX 680 cards available at launch. [/Quote]

Pretty amazing if true. Just finished an hour of Serious Sam HD at 57X10 in 3d Vision Surround on mine, very nice.

GTX680 SLI

Asus Rampage/intel 990X

3 X Acer GD235Hz

NVIDIA FOCUS GROUP

Not employed by NVIDIA, nor do my views represent NVIDIA's in any way.

Posted 04/25/2012 03:43 AM   
[quote name='Brian_S' date='25 April 2012 - 09:13 AM' timestamp='1335325386' post='1400641']
[/quote]

I have not seen a SINGLE GTX 680 here yet (i.e. no shops have gotten it here upon my enquiries), so I'm sure you can understand my skepticism for what the Hardware Canuck guy had to say. Maybe he got lucky with supply in his area.

I still believe that there is a shortage of supply because I am yet to see one in my region. The gap is not SO big between North American and Indian release, and local reviews are already out for the 680.
[quote name='Brian_S' date='25 April 2012 - 09:13 AM' timestamp='1335325386' post='1400641']

I have not seen a SINGLE GTX 680 here yet (i.e. no shops have gotten it here upon my enquiries), so I'm sure you can understand my skepticism for what the Hardware Canuck guy had to say. Maybe he got lucky with supply in his area.

I still believe that there is a shortage of supply because I am yet to see one in my region. The gap is not SO big between North American and Indian release, and local reviews are already out for the 680.

Core i7 960 @4.14Ghz 180x23 1.3v Liquid cooled

Gigabyte G1. Assassin

EVGA GTX 560 Ti "Maximum Graphics Crysis 2"

Cooler Master HAF-X

Corsair Dominator GT CMT12GX3M3A2000C9 RAM

RMA broke my 580 SLI. Now I have a 7970 and a GTX 580 gathering dust, looking for a buyer.

Posted 04/27/2012 09:59 AM   
[quote name='Ultimate PC Man' date='27 April 2012 - 02:59 AM' timestamp='1335520760' post='1401512']

[/quote]

Gibbo in the UK said they did not do the usual launch pyramid picture because they got so many it would have filled his office.
(and that they sold out immediately at a rate of one a minute)

I read a guy's post yesterday that said newegg got 25 of the EVGA models in three times during the day, and sold them out within 10 minutes each time. (he added them all to his cart and kept hitting "refresh")

The cards are being supplied to vendors all around the world daily, they're just wildly popular due to performance and feature set. You're not likely to see them in stock just randomly going to websites- the people getting them are actually sitting around hitting refresh on the screen till they come in.
[quote name='Ultimate PC Man' date='27 April 2012 - 02:59 AM' timestamp='1335520760' post='1401512']

Gibbo in the UK said they did not do the usual launch pyramid picture because they got so many it would have filled his office.

I read a guy's post yesterday that said newegg got 25 of the EVGA models in three times during the day, and sold them out within 10 minutes each time. (he added them all to his cart and kept hitting "refresh")

The cards are being supplied to vendors all around the world daily, they're just wildly popular due to performance and feature set. You're not likely to see them in stock just randomly going to websites- the people getting them are actually sitting around hitting refresh on the screen till they come in.

GTX680 SLI

Asus Rampage/intel 990X

3 X Acer GD235Hz

NVIDIA FOCUS GROUP

Posted 04/27/2012 12:27 PM   
[quote name='Brian_S' date='27 April 2012 - 05:57 PM' timestamp='1335529624' post='1401541']

[/quote]
A friendly reminder: I'm not from the UK. I don't know why you're pulling up UK statistics.

The local vendors (brick and mortar shops FYI)tell me that they had not received any stock for the GPU (yet), so your statements are not applicable here.

Even online, "out of stock" or "coming soon" is mentioned in most of the local e-tailers if new products are launched and they are receiving stocks. Not happened so far...

The products have been reviewed here, but they are not present anywhere (shops haven't received any). Also, the 7970 is in abundant supply, with no signs of the GTX 580's price dropping.
FYI, not many buy the top-end parts here. It is [i]literally impossible[/i] to run out of the highest end GPUs here even at launch (I can still find 9800 GTX+ and GTX 280/285 modles. The only way this is possible is when supplies are low.
[quote name='Brian_S' date='27 April 2012 - 05:57 PM' timestamp='1335529624' post='1401541']

A friendly reminder: I'm not from the UK. I don't know why you're pulling up UK statistics.

The local vendors (brick and mortar shops FYI)tell me that they had not received any stock for the GPU (yet), so your statements are not applicable here.

Even online, "out of stock" or "coming soon" is mentioned in most of the local e-tailers if new products are launched and they are receiving stocks. Not happened so far...

The products have been reviewed here, but they are not present anywhere (shops haven't received any). Also, the 7970 is in abundant supply, with no signs of the GTX 580's price dropping.

FYI, not many buy the top-end parts here. It is literally impossible to run out of the highest end GPUs here even at launch (I can still find 9800 GTX+ and GTX 280/285 modles. The only way this is possible is when supplies are low.

Gigabyte G1. Assassin

Cooler Master HAF-X

RMA broke my 580 SLI. Now I have a 7970 and a GTX 580 gathering dust, looking for a buyer.

Posted 04/27/2012 04:08 PM   
I imagine Brian_S brought up the UK market just as an example.

Demand for GeForce GTX 680s is incredible. HardOCP had this to say about GeForce GTX 680 vs. Radeon HD 7970, "NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 680 has delivered a more efficient GPU, lower in TDP, that is better or competitive in performance, at a lower price." It's really no wonder that GeForce GTX 680s are selling out nearly instantly while other solutions are sitting on the shelves.

The reality of the situation is that markets that sell out the fastest are most likely receiving a priority in supply. If it's impossible to sell out of the high-end in your local stores, the channel is unlikely to feed them GeForce GTX 680s when other stores aren't able to keep them in stock. I know an explanation doesn't satisfy your desire for a GeForce GTX 680; you may just need to consider shopping elsewhere while demand is so high.

Amorphous

[quote name='Ultimate PC Man' date='27 April 2012 - 09:08 AM' timestamp='1335542934' post='1401621']

FYI, not many buy the top-end parts here. It is [i]literally impossible[/i] to run out of the highest end GPUs here even at launch (I can still find 9800 GTX+ and GTX 280/285 modles. The only way this is possible is when supplies are low.
[/quote]

Demand for GeForce GTX 680s is incredible. HardOCP had this to say about GeForce GTX 680 vs. Radeon HD 7970, "NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 680 has delivered a more efficient GPU, lower in TDP, that is better or competitive in performance, at a lower price." It's really no wonder that GeForce GTX 680s are selling out nearly instantly while other solutions are sitting on the shelves.

The reality of the situation is that markets that sell out the fastest are most likely receiving a priority in supply. If it's impossible to sell out of the high-end in your local stores, the channel is unlikely to feed them GeForce GTX 680s when other stores aren't able to keep them in stock. I know an explanation doesn't satisfy your desire for a GeForce GTX 680; you may just need to consider shopping elsewhere while demand is so high.

Amorphous

[quote name='Ultimate PC Man' date='27 April 2012 - 09:08 AM' timestamp='1335542934' post='1401621']

FYI, not many buy the top-end parts here. It is literally impossible to run out of the highest end GPUs here even at launch (I can still find 9800 GTX+ and GTX 280/285 modles. The only way this is possible is when supplies are low.

NVIDIA | Technical Marketing Manager
GeForce Forums - Special Counsel

Posted 04/27/2012 08:03 PM   
[quote name='Amorphous@NVIDIA' date='28 April 2012 - 01:33 AM' timestamp='1335557020' post='1401709']

I know an explanation doesn't satisfy your desire for a GeForce GTX 680; you may just need to consider shopping elsewhere while demand is so high.

Amorphous

[/quote]

Oh I dont want a 680. My pair of 580s are just fine. But a few friends were looking to purchase either the 7970 or 680. In my market, the 680 is a better buy upto 1080p because it is often significantly cheaper ($80-150 depending on model;price difference on the basis of prices quoted by the reviewers).

But then they have to make do with 7970s. If they were to import, customs would make it a more expensive buy than the 7970s. Certainly not the way I'd want to go now would I?

Besides, amazon's local site www.junglee.com (which only compares prices between different sites for the most part and provides shopping links), has no GTX 680s listed, which means that Amazon wont ship the 680 to India. This means that manufacturers have placed a region restriction.

While your theory is not impossible, it is improbable because even if the top units don't sell out, a significant number of people buy them 80-85% of the units of the first batch are sold within the first three months. Given the amount that actually reaches here (little compared to many other regions), I'm pretty sure they would have had no trouble sending one lot of GPUs. Especially when people are looking for them here.

Obviously if the stocks are selling out nvidia cant do a thing about it because distribution is not in their hands. If they are 'selling out' because very few batches are reaching the market, then TSMC is to blame.
Either way nvidia can pass the buck (not saying all this is Nvidia's fault)
[quote name='Amorphous@NVIDIA' date='28 April 2012 - 01:33 AM' timestamp='1335557020' post='1401709']

I know an explanation doesn't satisfy your desire for a GeForce GTX 680; you may just need to consider shopping elsewhere while demand is so high.

Amorphous

Oh I dont want a 680. My pair of 580s are just fine. But a few friends were looking to purchase either the 7970 or 680. In my market, the 680 is a better buy upto 1080p because it is often significantly cheaper ($80-150 depending on model;price difference on the basis of prices quoted by the reviewers).

But then they have to make do with 7970s. If they were to import, customs would make it a more expensive buy than the 7970s. Certainly not the way I'd want to go now would I?

Besides, amazon's local site www.junglee.com (which only compares prices between different sites for the most part and provides shopping links), has no GTX 680s listed, which means that Amazon wont ship the 680 to India. This means that manufacturers have placed a region restriction.

While your theory is not impossible, it is improbable because even if the top units don't sell out, a significant number of people buy them 80-85% of the units of the first batch are sold within the first three months. Given the amount that actually reaches here (little compared to many other regions), I'm pretty sure they would have had no trouble sending one lot of GPUs. Especially when people are looking for them here.

Obviously if the stocks are selling out nvidia cant do a thing about it because distribution is not in their hands. If they are 'selling out' because very few batches are reaching the market, then TSMC is to blame.

Either way nvidia can pass the buck (not saying all this is Nvidia's fault)

Gigabyte G1. Assassin

Cooler Master HAF-X

Posted 04/27/2012 08:33 PM   
If newegg is selling 75 a day of just one brand, I don't know if can be said supply is limited. They're just one vendor and they're apparently getting and selling 100s a day as fast as they can put the stock on the web.

Pretty amazing demand for a $500 part, except when you consider things like adaptive vsynch.

If you have a 60Hz monitor, it's not hard for a 7970 to exceed 60fps at 19X10 or 19X12, so you get tearing. So you turn on VSynch, and all is well except now when you dip below 60fps it plummets to 30fps and you notice the uneven nature of the animation.

The guy with a 680 turns on adaptive vsynch, it caps fps at 60, but turns off vsynch when fps falls to say 50, and lets you have all of the performance your card can deliver as close to 60fps as possible.

Features like this make the 680 the only card worth consideration at this point in time, and the market is confirming this. Look for more price drops on 7970s upcoming- all they compete on is price. /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
If newegg is selling 75 a day of just one brand, I don't know if can be said supply is limited. They're just one vendor and they're apparently getting and selling 100s a day as fast as they can put the stock on the web.

Pretty amazing demand for a $500 part, except when you consider things like adaptive vsynch.

If you have a 60Hz monitor, it's not hard for a 7970 to exceed 60fps at 19X10 or 19X12, so you get tearing. So you turn on VSynch, and all is well except now when you dip below 60fps it plummets to 30fps and you notice the uneven nature of the animation.

The guy with a 680 turns on adaptive vsynch, it caps fps at 60, but turns off vsynch when fps falls to say 50, and lets you have all of the performance your card can deliver as close to 60fps as possible.

Features like this make the 680 the only card worth consideration at this point in time, and the market is confirming this. Look for more price drops on 7970s upcoming- all they compete on is price. /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

GTX680 SLI

Asus Rampage/intel 990X

3 X Acer GD235Hz

NVIDIA FOCUS GROUP

Posted 04/27/2012 09:39 PM   
High-end flagship GPU's historically don't sell very well at all. Most of the general populace wouldn't dream of dropping $500 on a single graphics card, let alone $1K-$1500 for two or three of them. Even the bulk of hardcore gamers (meaning they game all the time) would rather put that money into a PS3\360 console and some games, which they can immediately make use of by connecting it to their pre-existing home theater system.

If the 680 has truly outsold the HD7970 already, that's great news for Nvidia and I'm really happy for them. Lord knows their engineers deserve this success considering all the hard work they put into their hardware and driver software. That said, the HD7970 is just another uber high-end GPU that most people wouldn't dream of purchasing to feed their gaming habit. In other words, retailers don't have to move very many 680's to outsell the HD7970, because only a small group of enthusiastic gamers have dropped the cash on the HD7970 to begin with.

I assume that the reason you can't find the 680 in stock anywhere at this time is due to the small quantities of stock retailers have been receiving since launch. If this isn't the case, that means that $500 GPU's are selling like hotcakes, which isn't something that typically occurs. This would mean PC gaming is experiencing a substantial surge in popularity.
High-end flagship GPU's historically don't sell very well at all. Most of the general populace wouldn't dream of dropping $500 on a single graphics card, let alone $1K-$1500 for two or three of them. Even the bulk of hardcore gamers (meaning they game all the time) would rather put that money into a PS3\360 console and some games, which they can immediately make use of by connecting it to their pre-existing home theater system.

If the 680 has truly outsold the HD7970 already, that's great news for Nvidia and I'm really happy for them. Lord knows their engineers deserve this success considering all the hard work they put into their hardware and driver software. That said, the HD7970 is just another uber high-end GPU that most people wouldn't dream of purchasing to feed their gaming habit. In other words, retailers don't have to move very many 680's to outsell the HD7970, because only a small group of enthusiastic gamers have dropped the cash on the HD7970 to begin with.

I assume that the reason you can't find the 680 in stock anywhere at this time is due to the small quantities of stock retailers have been receiving since launch. If this isn't the case, that means that $500 GPU's are selling like hotcakes, which isn't something that typically occurs. This would mean PC gaming is experiencing a substantial surge in popularity.

EVGA E758 A1 X58 // Core i7 920@4Ghz // OCZ Platinum DDR3 1600 // EVGA GTX 670 SLI // Seasonic X Series Gold 1050w // Corsair 800D // Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2410 displays // Dell Ultrasharp 2408WFP

Posted 04/27/2012 10:05 PM   
Slam, I cant find the 680 because each and every shopkeeper whose shop I visited told me that they had not at all received the GPU.

Brian, you're missing the point: you can't talk about having enough units and outselling the competition without looking at it from a global point of view. Like I said, there are no 680s here yet, so it can not be mere coincidence.
Slam, I cant find the 680 because each and every shopkeeper whose shop I visited told me that they had not at all received the GPU.

Brian, you're missing the point: you can't talk about having enough units and outselling the competition without looking at it from a global point of view. Like I said, there are no 680s here yet, so it can not be mere coincidence.

Gigabyte G1. Assassin

Cooler Master HAF-X

Posted 04/27/2012 11:18 PM   
http://techgage.com/article/nvidia_talks_pc_gaming_trends/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/johngaudiosi/2012/03/06/gdc-2012-pc-games-raked-in-18-6-billion-in-2011/
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/03/01/pc-is-strong-pc-games-revenue-up-20/

PC Gaming [b]is[/b] seeing terrific growth. I won't argue that multi-GPU systems are the norm. The awesome PC titles we've seen recently released and the ones coming later this year [b]are[/b] driving up GPU sales. GeForce GTX 680 has been incredibly well received and stores simply can't keep them in stock. /thumbup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbup:' />

[quote name='slamscaper' date='27 April 2012 - 03:05 PM' timestamp='1335564314' post='1401754']

[/quote]

Let's remember that our AICs are all competitors. I could see why an AIC would want to put all of their units in markets where it would sell in seconds rather than months. If they don't, it just means their competition AIC will. 80-85% of the first batch within three months is a lot slower turnover than 100% within hours or days.

Looks like I'll be waiting a little longer for 4-way SLI for my 680s. The local shop with some in stock sold out, and they had at least 6 just yesterday!

Amorphous

[quote name='Ultimate PC Man' date='27 April 2012 - 01:33 PM' timestamp='1335558823' post='1401716']While your theory is not impossible, it is improbable because even if the top units don't sell out, a significant number of people buy them 80-85% of the units of the first batch are sold within the first three months. Given the amount that actually reaches here (little compared to many other regions), I'm pretty sure they would have had no trouble sending one lot of GPUs. Especially when people are looking for them here.[/quote]
http://techgage.com/article/nvidia_talks_pc_gaming_trends/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johngaudiosi/2012/03/06/gdc-2012-pc-games-raked-in-18-6-billion-in-2011/

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/03/01/pc-is-strong-pc-games-revenue-up-20/

PC Gaming is seeing terrific growth. I won't argue that multi-GPU systems are the norm. The awesome PC titles we've seen recently released and the ones coming later this year are driving up GPU sales. GeForce GTX 680 has been incredibly well received and stores simply can't keep them in stock. /thumbup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbup:' />

[quote name='slamscaper' date='27 April 2012 - 03:05 PM' timestamp='1335564314' post='1401754']

Let's remember that our AICs are all competitors. I could see why an AIC would want to put all of their units in markets where it would sell in seconds rather than months. If they don't, it just means their competition AIC will. 80-85% of the first batch within three months is a lot slower turnover than 100% within hours or days.

Looks like I'll be waiting a little longer for 4-way SLI for my 680s. The local shop with some in stock sold out, and they had at least 6 just yesterday!

Amorphous

[quote name='Ultimate PC Man' date='27 April 2012 - 01:33 PM' timestamp='1335558823' post='1401716']While your theory is not impossible, it is improbable because even if the top units don't sell out, a significant number of people buy them 80-85% of the units of the first batch are sold within the first three months. Given the amount that actually reaches here (little compared to many other regions), I'm pretty sure they would have had no trouble sending one lot of GPUs. Especially when people are looking for them here.

NVIDIA | Technical Marketing Manager
GeForce Forums - Special Counsel

Posted 04/28/2012 12:04 AM   
Opinions, aren't they precious? Is this based on any facts or is this just another biased slam against AMD?
Opinions, aren't they precious? Is this based on any facts or is this just another biased slam against AMD?

Posted 04/28/2012 12:22 AM   
[quote name='Brian_S' date='27 April 2012 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1335562791' post='1401741']
If newegg is selling 75 a day of just one brand,
[/quote]

That's actually less than I would have expected. I wish I had a reference point.

How many Saphire 7970's sold in the early weeks of release? :shrug:
[quote name='Brian_S' date='27 April 2012 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1335562791' post='1401741']

If newegg is selling 75 a day of just one brand,

That's actually less than I would have expected. I wish I had a reference point.

How many Saphire 7970's sold in the early weeks of release? :shrug:

8130p @ 5.1Ghz : GTX 570 x2 - cuda workstation

i5-2500k @ 4.4Ghz : GTX 570 - itx media pc

Posted 04/28/2012 12:39 AM   
[quote name='JieMan' date='28 April 2012 - 01:22 AM' timestamp='1335572531' post='1401799']
[/quote]

"another biased slam against AMD" ? Where ? I'm reading all those threads about Kepler and every time someone say something positive about it you get 10 peoples saying how disappointing they are. If Kepler sucks and AMD cards are even slower and less power efficient i suppose i'll just skip this round.
[quote name='JieMan' date='28 April 2012 - 01:22 AM' timestamp='1335572531' post='1401799']

"another biased slam against AMD" ? Where ? I'm reading all those threads about Kepler and every time someone say something positive about it you get 10 peoples saying how disappointing they are. If Kepler sucks and AMD cards are even slower and less power efficient i suppose i'll just skip this round.

Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z // i5 2500k @ 4.4Ghz 1.28v // 2x4Gb Corsair vengeance DDR3-1600 // EVGA GTX 680 2GB REFERENCE Clock/PCB // Asus VE278Q 27" 1080p // LG Flatron W2242TQ 22" // Intel X25-V 40GB - WD Caviar Black 1TB // Corsair TX750w // Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits

Posted 04/28/2012 12:58 AM   
[quote name='Amorphous@NVIDIA' date='28 April 2012 - 09:03 AM' timestamp='1335557020' post='1401709']

Amorphous
[/quote]

I just want to know where it is I can find a GTX680 for cheaper than a 7970 here in my region, the cheapest new 7970 I can find is $NZ750, and the cheapest GTX680 I can see is $NZ899. Doesn't seem cheaper at all to me.....

[quote name='Amorphous@NVIDIA' date='28 April 2012 - 09:03 AM' timestamp='1335557020' post='1401709']

Amorphous

I just want to know where it is I can find a GTX680 for cheaper than a 7970 here in my region, the cheapest new 7970 I can find is $NZ750, and the cheapest GTX680 I can see is $NZ899. Doesn't seem cheaper at all to me.....

MY RIG

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD4H

i5 2500K @ 4.6Ghz
8GB Kingston HyperX 1600mhz
2x Gigabyte GTX670 OC Windforce Version SLI
Corsair H100 Cooler
Corsair HX1050W
Corsair Force Series 3 120GB (OS)
Seagate Barracuda 1TB (Storage, games etc)
X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty
Corsair 600T Graphite - White
3x Samsung Syncmaster 2433BW+ In Surround

Posted 04/28/2012 12:59 AM   
[quote name='lv_marv' date='28 April 2012 - 01:59 AM' timestamp='1335574795' post='1401807']
[/quote]

Good luck, lol. I can say without a doubt you're going to pay more for a GTX 680 (if you happen to be lucky enough to find one), even in the US. Newegg, who seems to never have any stock, is charging $550 USD on average for the 680. The HD7970 on the other hand, averages out at $480 USD.

Amazon seems to be the only retailer that consistently has the 680 in stock, but they're now charging $689 USD for it on average (price taken from EVGA's reference 680), which is just ridiculous of course. The 680 is an impressive card, but I'm not going to pay $190 over MSRP to get a hold of one.
[quote name='lv_marv' date='28 April 2012 - 01:59 AM' timestamp='1335574795' post='1401807']

Good luck, lol. I can say without a doubt you're going to pay more for a GTX 680 (if you happen to be lucky enough to find one), even in the US. Newegg, who seems to never have any stock, is charging $550 USD on average for the 680. The HD7970 on the other hand, averages out at $480 USD.

Amazon seems to be the only retailer that consistently has the 680 in stock, but they're now charging $689 USD for it on average (price taken from EVGA's reference 680), which is just ridiculous of course. The 680 is an impressive card, but I'm not going to pay $190 over MSRP to get a hold of one.

EVGA E758 A1 X58 // Core i7 920@4Ghz // OCZ Platinum DDR3 1600 // EVGA GTX 670 SLI // Seasonic X Series Gold 1050w // Corsair 800D // Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2410 displays // Dell Ultrasharp 2408WFP

Posted 04/28/2012 01:20 AM   
  1 / 4    
Scroll To Top