HDMI output won't work
I posted this in another forum and I was told to attempt to post it here, that you guys might be mow knowledgeable.

I currently have an EVGA GeForce 570. I also have an Onkyo 260 receiver. I'm trying to output video and sound from my computer to my receiver, to my TV. When I connect the mini-HDMI cable to my graphics card and then to my receiver, nothing happens. Windows does not recognize the display, and there are no options on the NVIDIA control panel.

My current driver is 295.73.

Any help would be appreciated.
I posted this in another forum and I was told to attempt to post it here, that you guys might be mow knowledgeable.

I currently have an EVGA GeForce 570. I also have an Onkyo 260 receiver. I'm trying to output video and sound from my computer to my receiver, to my TV. When I connect the mini-HDMI cable to my graphics card and then to my receiver, nothing happens. Windows does not recognize the display, and there are no options on the NVIDIA control panel.

My current driver is 295.73.

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted 04/24/2012 07:59 PM   
Cable length problem perhaps? You should be using 24awg high speed cables, 28awg is ok as long as there are no splitters, switchers, receivers,etc... inline

The Onkyo HT-RC260 is on the supported list, so it should work http://www.nvidia.com/object/3dtv-play-system-requirements.html
Cable length problem perhaps? You should be using 24awg high speed cables, 28awg is ok as long as there are no splitters, switchers, receivers,etc... inline

The Onkyo HT-RC260 is on the supported list, so it should work http://www.nvidia.com/object/3dtv-play-system-requirements.html

Posted 04/24/2012 08:47 PM   
[quote name='D-Man11' date='24 April 2012 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1335300476' post='1400490']

[/quote]

It's a six foot cable, its an Amazon basics cable. I use them for my 3D on my PS3 and for my XBOX and Cable box. There's no splitters. I've even tried connecting it directly to my television and to my HDMI monitor. There is just no signal and no monitor is detected.

My DVI to HDMI cable works fine.

Unless the cable is borked...Unfortunately I only have the one at the moment and no other device that uses a Mini HDMI port to test it on...
[quote name='D-Man11' date='24 April 2012 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1335300476' post='1400490']

It's a six foot cable, its an Amazon basics cable. I use them for my 3D on my PS3 and for my XBOX and Cable box. There's no splitters. I've even tried connecting it directly to my television and to my HDMI monitor. There is just no signal and no monitor is detected.

My DVI to HDMI cable works fine.

Unless the cable is borked...Unfortunately I only have the one at the moment and no other device that uses a Mini HDMI port to test it on...

Posted 04/24/2012 08:50 PM   
Just because it is ON the list doesn't mean squat! I have a pioneer avr that WAS on the list until I pressed my issue and it was removed somewhere around 2:30 am! If something is listed as supported it should be just that! There is no decency with these companys anymore!!! Good luck my friend.....
Just because it is ON the list doesn't mean squat! I have a pioneer avr that WAS on the list until I pressed my issue and it was removed somewhere around 2:30 am! If something is listed as supported it should be just that! There is no decency with these companys anymore!!! Good luck my friend.....

Posted 04/24/2012 11:53 PM   
Scroll To Top