I’ve Got the GTX Factor Contest Questionable contest on the site
Maybe I'll post a topic in the appropriate section, not too bad but I know English and therefore could not find the desired section. It is difficult to explain the situation again, which happened to me so I copy the message that I sent to the organizers of the competition. By the way, I have not received an answer to it and my picture is still no competition on the page.

("Hello I was very happy when I found your contest, for me it was interesting and pleasant to think of something new and original for your company. Yesterday I finished my work and sent it to you, but the second day, I can not find it in your gallery of the contest "expedited GEFORCE GTX". I've completed all the official rules of the competition: An application was filed within deadline, I sent only one job, I filled out the policy. Today is April 22, 2012 11:59 GMT Competition ends and I really wanted, that would be up to that time my application was posted in the gallery of the contest "expedited GEFORCE GTX", or would have explained the reasons for the refusal. I worked first three days of the suit and then over the graphic design of his picture and I would be very nice if you did not spent my time and energy wasted. Thank you!" )

I'll be glad to any advice. I do not want to have my effort and time wasted! Sorry for my english ...
Maybe I'll post a topic in the appropriate section, not too bad but I know English and therefore could not find the desired section. It is difficult to explain the situation again, which happened to me so I copy the message that I sent to the organizers of the competition. By the way, I have not received an answer to it and my picture is still no competition on the page.

("Hello I was very happy when I found your contest, for me it was interesting and pleasant to think of something new and original for your company. Yesterday I finished my work and sent it to you, but the second day, I can not find it in your gallery of the contest "expedited GEFORCE GTX". I've completed all the official rules of the competition: An application was filed within deadline, I sent only one job, I filled out the policy. Today is April 22, 2012 11:59 GMT Competition ends and I really wanted, that would be up to that time my application was posted in the gallery of the contest "expedited GEFORCE GTX", or would have explained the reasons for the refusal. I worked first three days of the suit and then over the graphic design of his picture and I would be very nice if you did not spent my time and energy wasted. Thank you!" )

I'll be glad to any advice. I do not want to have my effort and time wasted! Sorry for my english ...

Posted 04/22/2012 04:18 PM   
Photos that I would send to the contest.
Photos that I would send to the contest.

Posted 04/22/2012 04:26 PM   
Thank you, my job still posted! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':smile:' />
Thank you, my job still posted! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':smile:' />

Posted 04/24/2012 08:15 AM   
Hello!
So when the results of the competition?
Hello!

So when the results of the competition?

Posted 05/03/2012 02:09 AM   
Scroll To Top