samsung laptop and geforce gt 520mx driver problems get bsod when using nvidia geforce.com drivers
I recently purchased a np300v5a-s04ca samsung laptop. it has a core i3 sb cpu w/hd 3000 gpu and a nvidia gt520mx gpu. Before I updated the bios for the laptop, I could update with geforce.com verde drivers. now after the bios update, i am stuck samsung's 267.54 driver from march 2011. If I try to update to any verde driver at geforce.com, I get a bsod stating service system exception with nvdkkm.sys or whatever it is as the error file. I was wondering what I could do to fix it so I can use geforce.com drivers. can't believe samsung would bios update to stop nvidia drivers from working.
I recently purchased a np300v5a-s04ca samsung laptop. it has a core i3 sb cpu w/hd 3000 gpu and a nvidia gt520mx gpu. Before I updated the bios for the laptop, I could update with geforce.com verde drivers. now after the bios update, i am stuck samsung's 267.54 driver from march 2011. If I try to update to any verde driver at geforce.com, I get a bsod stating service system exception with nvdkkm.sys or whatever it is as the error file. I was wondering what I could do to fix it so I can use geforce.com drivers. can't believe samsung would bios update to stop nvidia drivers from working.

Posted 04/21/2012 02:09 AM   
I have the same problem, except I have core i5 second gen, 1gb gt520mx? dnt seem to run latest drivers... :(
I have the same problem, except I have core i5 second gen, 1gb gt520mx? dnt seem to run latest drivers... :(

Posted 04/24/2012 12:14 PM   
I have the same problem with a samsung np300v5z. updated bios and now verde drivers are not working anymore.
Please tell me if you have found a solution because i have tried every method I know and still i cannot get the drivers to work.
Thanks
I have the same problem with a samsung np300v5z. updated bios and now verde drivers are not working anymore.

Please tell me if you have found a solution because i have tried every method I know and still i cannot get the drivers to work.

Thanks

Posted 05/01/2012 05:25 PM   
I would like to know if a first generation iPhone screen protector can work for iPhone 3G. I accidentally ordered an iPhone 1st gen screen protector and I have a 3G! Thanks in advance!

[url=http://www.shieldskins.com/]best screen protector[/url]
I would like to know if a first generation iPhone screen protector can work for iPhone 3G. I accidentally ordered an iPhone 1st gen screen protector and I have a 3G! Thanks in advance!

best screen protector

Posted 05/03/2012 06:52 AM   
Scroll To Top