Looking for Acer A231h bd 23" LCD Monitor
Looking to buy an Acer A231h bd 23" monitor used or new. It has to be a specific monitor with the correct sync polarity to match my other two for nvidia surround. The manufacture date has to be October 2011. Mine were bought from staples online black friday 2011. Please PM me with condition of monitor details (any dead pixels, scratches, does it come with box, etc.) and how much you want for it. I would prefer to arrange an ebay auction. I have a Acer A231h 23" with a September 2011 manufacture date that I bought to run surround with the other two, but it does not have the same sync polarity. I am willing to possibly trade for it, which is in near perfect condition with no dead pixels and all original packaging.
Looking to buy an Acer A231h bd 23" monitor used or new. It has to be a specific monitor with the correct sync polarity to match my other two for nvidia surround. The manufacture date has to be October 2011. Mine were bought from staples online black friday 2011. Please PM me with condition of monitor details (any dead pixels, scratches, does it come with box, etc.) and how much you want for it. I would prefer to arrange an ebay auction. I have a Acer A231h 23" with a September 2011 manufacture date that I bought to run surround with the other two, but it does not have the same sync polarity. I am willing to possibly trade for it, which is in near perfect condition with no dead pixels and all original packaging.

Building a new rig is almost as good as sex.

Posted 04/19/2012 06:43 AM   
Scroll To Top