Four displays with NVS 330
Hello,

My computer, a Lenovo ThinkStation E30, ships with an "Nvidia Quadro NVS 330" video card. It is currently working with two of my monitors. What do I need to buy in order to work with four monitors? Do I just need another NVS 330? Do I need something to connect the cards? I tried to mail Nvidia about this, but they just redirected me to the forum :( I am hoping that somebody here can be more helpful than they are.

Thanks,
Justin
Hello,

My computer, a Lenovo ThinkStation E30, ships with an "Nvidia Quadro NVS 330" video card. It is currently working with two of my monitors. What do I need to buy in order to work with four monitors? Do I just need another NVS 330? Do I need something to connect the cards? I tried to mail Nvidia about this, but they just redirected me to the forum :( I am hoping that somebody here can be more helpful than they are.

Thanks,

Justin

Posted 04/17/2012 11:00 PM   
Hi,

In order to get another 2 displays, you would need another Quadro card, since the NVS 330 is no longer bring produced a Quadro NVS 295 or 300 would suffice.
Hi,

In order to get another 2 displays, you would need another Quadro card, since the NVS 330 is no longer bring produced a Quadro NVS 295 or 300 would suffice.

Home::Asus P8Z68 Deluxe::i7 2600k::16g Corsair Vengeance::Samsung 830 120gb SSD(OS)::GTX 690/GTX650Ti Physx :Asus AE247H x3 Surround.
Test rig::P9X79::i7-3820: Gskills 8gb::EVGA GTX 670SC SLI
Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread, I sometimes forget to check all of the many ones I reply to.
Opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of NVIDIA
Email Support:::Beta & Archived Driver Search:::Browser TDR Survey:::Promo Code Tips

Posted 04/17/2012 11:56 PM   
Scroll To Top