Four displays with NVS 330
Hello,

My computer, a Lenovo ThinkStation E30, ships with an "Nvidia Quadro NVS 330" video card. It is currently working with two of my monitors. What do I need to buy in order to work with four monitors? Do I just need another NVS 330? Do I need something to connect the cards? I tried to mail Nvidia about this, but they just redirected me to the forum :( I am hoping that somebody here can be more helpful than they are.

Thanks,
Justin
Hello,

My computer, a Lenovo ThinkStation E30, ships with an "Nvidia Quadro NVS 330" video card. It is currently working with two of my monitors. What do I need to buy in order to work with four monitors? Do I just need another NVS 330? Do I need something to connect the cards? I tried to mail Nvidia about this, but they just redirected me to the forum :( I am hoping that somebody here can be more helpful than they are.

Thanks,

Justin

Posted 04/17/2012 11:00 PM   
Hi,

In order to get another 2 displays, you would need another Quadro card, since the NVS 330 is no longer bring produced a Quadro NVS 295 or 300 would suffice.
Hi,

In order to get another 2 displays, you would need another Quadro card, since the NVS 330 is no longer bring produced a Quadro NVS 295 or 300 would suffice.

Home::MSI Z170I::Intel 6700k::16GB Corsair DDR4 3200mhz::Samsung 256gb M.2(OS)::GTX 980:Asus ROG Swift PG278Q.
Test rig::P9X79::i7-3820: Gskills 8gb::EVGA GTX 670SC SLI
Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread
Opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of NVIDIA
Email Support:::Beta & Archived Driver Search:::Promo Code Tips

Posted 04/17/2012 11:56 PM   
Hi All, maybe I am not in the right section, but I got troubbles looking where to post my question, and so I hope someone will give help anyway: Coming back to my question: I am an happy owner of two Quadro NVS 300 driving 4 x 22" screens, and I'd like to know due the fact they are PCI-e x16 what is the best PCI-e release / version I mean PCI-e, PCI-e 1.0 or PCI-e 2.0 or later (transfer rate change on the mainboard with reference to which release is provided with) and for the other model NVS 300 the one runnig on PCI-e x1 what is the optimal transfer rate / PCI-e release also in this case. In example a pretty older motherboard could run PCI-e x16 slot at transfer rate 4.0 GB/s or a PCI-e x4 slot support up to 1.0 GB/s while a PCI-e x1 slot support a transfer rate 250 MB/s Thanks in advance and sorry if I did a little bit confusion writing my question with so many details A.
Hi All,

maybe I am not in the right section, but I got troubbles looking where to post my question, and so I hope someone will give help anyway:

Coming back to my question: I am an happy owner of two Quadro NVS 300 driving 4 x 22" screens, and I'd like to know due the fact they are PCI-e x16 what is the best PCI-e release / version I mean PCI-e, PCI-e 1.0 or PCI-e 2.0 or later (transfer rate change on the mainboard with reference to which release is provided with) and for the other model NVS 300 the one runnig on PCI-e x1 what is the optimal transfer rate / PCI-e release also in this case.

In example a pretty older motherboard could run PCI-e x16 slot at transfer rate 4.0 GB/s or a PCI-e x4 slot support up to 1.0 GB/s while a PCI-e x1 slot support a transfer rate 250 MB/s

Thanks in advance and sorry if I did a little bit confusion writing my question with so many details
A.

Posted 11/02/2015 11:24 AM   
Scroll To Top