Loaded EDID Connector type EDID override issues
Hello,

On my previous workstaiton I could override the EDID and set the connector type (to digital DVI) and run a digital display that did not have EDID functionality. I've been trying to do the same with my new workstation (windows 7 64 bit enterprise, Quadro 2000, Nvidia driver 295.73), but the connector type gets forced to VGA (analog) with no option to change it, even though the EDID is specifying digital and the physical port itself is a DVI port.

I'm going to try the latest version of the graphics drivers (296.35), but I wanted to see if there was another work-around.

Thanks
Chris
Hello,

On my previous workstaiton I could override the EDID and set the connector type (to digital DVI) and run a digital display that did not have EDID functionality. I've been trying to do the same with my new workstation (windows 7 64 bit enterprise, Quadro 2000, Nvidia driver 295.73), but the connector type gets forced to VGA (analog) with no option to change it, even though the EDID is specifying digital and the physical port itself is a DVI port.

I'm going to try the latest version of the graphics drivers (296.35), but I wanted to see if there was another work-around.

Thanks

Chris

Posted 04/16/2012 08:59 PM   
Scroll To Top