(l2r) video format
hi all.i play lineage2 and when i try to get a video from the game its on l2r format.is there a way to change it couse i havent any programm to use this format

my card is a GEFORCE GT 630 M 1 GB
hi all.i play lineage2 and when i try to get a video from the game its on l2r format.is there a way to change it couse i havent any programm to use this format

my card is a GEFORCE GT 630 M 1 GB

Posted 04/16/2012 05:13 AM   
I don't know of any video editing\converter programs that can handle that format, which is obviously proprietary to Lineage II.

If you just want to record your gameplay in Lineage II, just use MSI Afterburner. It's free and it will store the video in the common .avi container (uses motion jpeg compression). I use it all the time and it works great for any game.
I don't know of any video editing\converter programs that can handle that format, which is obviously proprietary to Lineage II.

If you just want to record your gameplay in Lineage II, just use MSI Afterburner. It's free and it will store the video in the common .avi container (uses motion jpeg compression). I use it all the time and it works great for any game.

EVGA E758 A1 X58 // Core i7 920@4Ghz // OCZ Platinum DDR3 1600 // EVGA GTX 670 SLI // Seasonic X Series Gold 1050w // Corsair 800D // Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2410 displays // Dell Ultrasharp 2408WFP

Posted 04/16/2012 06:28 PM   
ok ty VM
ok ty VM

Posted 04/16/2012 10:02 PM   
Scroll To Top