ASUS GTX 560ti Pink screen Screen freeze with 560 ti SLI
Hello,

i am experiencing some very annoing issues with my gtx560 ti SLI. My screen freezes, turns pink and flickers, mouse and keyboard don't respond. I firxt thought itn happened on youtube but it actually happens in various situations , I can't really tell if there's any particular event that may cause this problem. This started about two weeks after i installed my second video card.

My system specs:

Windows 7 home premium 64bit
Motherboard: Intel DP55KG
CPU: Intel core i7 860
RAM: corsair vengeance 8GB
Hard drives: 2x500GB WD caviar ( blue and green)
PSU: corsair TX 650
GPU: 2x ASUS GTX560 ti 1GB

what i already tryed to do is:

- updating BIOS
- updating nvidia drivers ( i am currently on 296.10)

I looked up for any other solutions on different forums, some people ask to delete some system32 files, but i don't have them...

Screenshot in the attachements

Thank you for your attention and help.
Hello,

i am experiencing some very annoing issues with my gtx560 ti SLI. My screen freezes, turns pink and flickers, mouse and keyboard don't respond. I firxt thought itn happened on youtube but it actually happens in various situations , I can't really tell if there's any particular event that may cause this problem. This started about two weeks after i installed my second video card.

My system specs:

Windows 7 home premium 64bit

Motherboard: Intel DP55KG

CPU: Intel core i7 860

RAM: corsair vengeance 8GB

Hard drives: 2x500GB WD caviar ( blue and green)

PSU: corsair TX 650

GPU: 2x ASUS GTX560 ti 1GB

what i already tryed to do is:

- updating BIOS

- updating nvidia drivers ( i am currently on 296.10)

I looked up for any other solutions on different forums, some people ask to delete some system32 files, but i don't have them...

Screenshot in the attachements

Thank you for your attention and help.
Attachments

Capture.PNG

Posted 04/15/2012 11:05 AM   
Yep. Lots of people with this issue (including myself) [url="http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=226529"]Check out this thread with all the PINK screen problems with these cards[/url]

After working on this for days on end it turned out that it was the 296.10 drivers that were causing the issue (for me) and always on YouTube when I tried to maximize the video as well as other random times. Also occasional black screen with the error "the display driver stopped responding"

Most people chose to roll back the drivers (which I did) and it fixed the issue no problem. However I don't like going backwards so I decided to try out the new beta drivers that came out a few days ago and they have worked PERFECTLY. Tested it over and over on YouTube and NO pink screen or black screen. It's a definite for me. The 296.10 drivers totally whacked my system. Pink screens whenever im on youtube
Check it out: [url="http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/43560"]GeForce 301.24 Driver (BETA)[/url]

Either one of these suggestions should resolve your issue /wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Yep. Lots of people with this issue (including myself) Check out this thread with all the PINK screen problems with these cards

After working on this for days on end it turned out that it was the 296.10 drivers that were causing the issue (for me) and always on YouTube when I tried to maximize the video as well as other random times. Also occasional black screen with the error "the display driver stopped responding"

Most people chose to roll back the drivers (which I did) and it fixed the issue no problem. However I don't like going backwards so I decided to try out the new beta drivers that came out a few days ago and they have worked PERFECTLY. Tested it over and over on YouTube and NO pink screen or black screen. It's a definite for me. The 296.10 drivers totally whacked my system. Pink screens whenever im on youtube

Check it out: GeForce 301.24 Driver (BETA)

Either one of these suggestions should resolve your issue /wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Does this rag smell like chloroform?
First Person Shooter Dude (my YouTube Channel) Click and suscribe!
AMD FX-8350 Vishera @4.4GHz
ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0
Corsair H80i Liquid Cooler
EVGA GTX 560TI 2GB SLI
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) SDRAM DDR3 1600
Samsung 840 500GB SSD
RAIDMAX RX-1200AE 1200W ATX12V v2.3 / EPS12V SLI Certified
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional
Windows 7 Premium Home Edition 64 bit

Posted 04/16/2012 08:19 AM   
[quote name='DatDirtyDawg' date='16 April 2012 - 09:19 AM' timestamp='1334564362' post='1396906']
Yep. Lots of people with this issue (including myself) [url="http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=226529"]Check out this thread with all the PINK screen problems with these cards[/url]

Check it out: [url="http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/43560"]GeForce 301.24 Driver (BETA)[/url]

[/quote]

Thank you, i'll try the beta drivers. hope it'll help.
[quote name='DatDirtyDawg' date='16 April 2012 - 09:19 AM' timestamp='1334564362' post='1396906']

Yep. Lots of people with this issue (including myself) Check out this thread with all the PINK screen problems with these cards

Check it out: GeForce 301.24 Driver (BETA)

Posted 04/16/2012 11:33 AM   
[quote name='ilesumalt' date='16 April 2012 - 06:33 AM' timestamp='1334576037' post='1396970']
[/quote]

Have you had any luck with those beta drivers? I'm experiencing the exact same issue with full screen YouTube and my 560Ti.
[quote name='ilesumalt' date='16 April 2012 - 06:33 AM' timestamp='1334576037' post='1396970']

Have you had any luck with those beta drivers? I'm experiencing the exact same issue with full screen YouTube and my 560Ti.

Intel Core i7 870 @ 3.2GHz :: Gigabyte P55-USB3 Rev 2.0 Mobo :: 16GB DDR3 RAM :: Nvidia GTX 560Ti :: Nvidia GTX 460SE :: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Posted 05/01/2012 01:54 AM   
[quote name='mjiggidy' date='01 May 2012 - 02:54 AM' timestamp='1335837258' post='1402837']
[/quote]

No the beta drivers didn't help but what did help is to come back to previous drivers, that siolved the problem.

But now i sold my computer and migrated to linux so this thread is closed regarding me.
[quote name='mjiggidy' date='01 May 2012 - 02:54 AM' timestamp='1335837258' post='1402837']

No the beta drivers didn't help but what did help is to come back to previous drivers, that siolved the problem.

But now i sold my computer and migrated to linux so this thread is closed regarding me.

Posted 05/02/2012 12:07 PM   
I too, can confirm that the pink screen issues are entirely resolved by updating to the 310 beta drivers, worked like a charm for me.
I too, can confirm that the pink screen issues are entirely resolved by updating to the 310 beta drivers, worked like a charm for me.

When you get up in the morning, ask yourself, "If this was my last day on earth, is what I'm about to do today how I would want spend it?" If the answer is "no" for too many days in a row, you know something has got to change.

Posted 05/18/2012 05:34 AM   
Scroll To Top