ASUS NX90 Slow DVD Burn Time
I'm new here and hope someone can help. I bought an ASUS NX90 for a single purpose - to edit and burn DVD's. It edits extremely well, fast and without fuss. But burning the DVD's is hopelessly slow. It's so slow, that it totally negates the rendering speed. I build sporting DVD's, usually around 10 minutes duration using Sony Vegas with Production Assistant. I usually have 8 to 10 to do in a session. The NX90 is a dream at that stage, with very fast interaction with Vegas, aspecially fast rendering speed. Plus I can have 3 or 4 rendering at the same time without any noticable speed reduction. But when it comes to burning the DVDs it's waaaay slow. Can someone assist?
I'm new here and hope someone can help. I bought an ASUS NX90 for a single purpose - to edit and burn DVD's. It edits extremely well, fast and without fuss. But burning the DVD's is hopelessly slow. It's so slow, that it totally negates the rendering speed. I build sporting DVD's, usually around 10 minutes duration using Sony Vegas with Production Assistant. I usually have 8 to 10 to do in a session. The NX90 is a dream at that stage, with very fast interaction with Vegas, aspecially fast rendering speed. Plus I can have 3 or 4 rendering at the same time without any noticable speed reduction. But when it comes to burning the DVDs it's waaaay slow. Can someone assist?

Posted 04/15/2012 10:26 AM   
hi, I suggest you that you should only burn as fast as the burner or DVD is rated at. Generally you should burn slower because a lot of times faster burning can result in errors. Since once I'd a bit similar problem and I used to get help from professionals for [url="http://www.reproschicker.ch"]brennen DVD[/url] or dvd burning.
hi, I suggest you that you should only burn as fast as the burner or DVD is rated at. Generally you should burn slower because a lot of times faster burning can result in errors. Since once I'd a bit similar problem and I used to get help from professionals for brennen DVD or dvd burning.

Posted 05/08/2012 11:47 AM   
Scroll To Top