NVIDIA PHYSX PROPERTIES PROBELM AND CONTROL PANEL
hi guys
i have a[size="4"] LENOVA Z470 i7 processor[/size]
and[size="4"][b] NVIDIA GT 540M graphic card[/b][/size]
[b][size="4"]i recently bought this laptop about 7 days a ago
[/size][/b]
[size="4"][b]and it was manufactured on DECEMBER 28 2011
[/b][/size]
ok i had this probelm after playing [b][size="4"]assassin creed 2[/size][/b] the laptop shuts downs all of a sudden don't know why so i again restart my laptop and later find that i had problem with the NVIDIA Physx Properties

[attachment=25268:system1.jpg]

after click that this what it shows me
[attachment=25269:system2.jpg]
[attachment=25270:system3.jpg]

after clicking on the properties of NVIDIA Physx Properties it shows its file location so go over there and click that file

[attachment=25271:system4.jpg]
[attachment=25272:system5.jpg]
after clicking the file it shows me the properties

The INFO tab says No AGEIA Physx Processor Installed

[attachment=25273:system6.jpg]

and the SETTING TAB shows me this
[attachment=25274:system8.jpg]
[b][size="5"]I WAS SURE THAT WHEN I WAS PLAYING BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM THE PHYSX WAS GOOD AND RUNNING BECAUSE THERE WAS DYNAMIC PAPER MOMENT AND THE REALISTIC FOG AND WAS RUNNING SMOOTHLY
[/size][/b]

[b]AFTER THAT WHEN I PLAYED ASSASSIN CREED 2 AND THE LAPTOP SHUTTING DOWN ALL OF A SUDDEN AND RESTARTING IT AGAIN

AND THEN WHEN I STARTED THE BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM IT WAS NOT RUNNING SMOOTHLY AND THE PHYSX WAS NOT AT ALL THERE [DISABLED]
[/b]
and here is a look at my control panel
[attachment=25275:Untitled.jpg]
please help me ..i have no clue whats going on with my laptop /wallbash.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wallbash:' /> /sad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':sad:' />
hi guys

i have a LENOVA Z470 i7 processor

and NVIDIA GT 540M graphic card

i recently bought this laptop about 7 days a ago

and it was manufactured on DECEMBER 28 2011

ok i had this probelm after playing assassin creed 2 the laptop shuts downs all of a sudden don't know why so i again restart my laptop and later find that i had problem with the NVIDIA Physx Properties

[attachment=25268:system1.jpg]

after click that this what it shows me

[attachment=25269:system2.jpg]

[attachment=25270:system3.jpg]

after clicking on the properties of NVIDIA Physx Properties it shows its file location so go over there and click that file

[attachment=25271:system4.jpg]

[attachment=25272:system5.jpg]

after clicking the file it shows me the properties

The INFO tab says No AGEIA Physx Processor Installed

[attachment=25273:system6.jpg]

and the SETTING TAB shows me this

[attachment=25274:system8.jpg]

I WAS SURE THAT WHEN I WAS PLAYING BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM THE PHYSX WAS GOOD AND RUNNING BECAUSE THERE WAS DYNAMIC PAPER MOMENT AND THE REALISTIC FOG AND WAS RUNNING SMOOTHLY

AFTER THAT WHEN I PLAYED ASSASSIN CREED 2 AND THE LAPTOP SHUTTING DOWN ALL OF A SUDDEN AND RESTARTING IT AGAIN

AND THEN WHEN I STARTED THE BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM IT WAS NOT RUNNING SMOOTHLY AND THE PHYSX WAS NOT AT ALL THERE [DISABLED]

and here is a look at my control panel

[attachment=25275:Untitled.jpg]

please help me ..i have no clue whats going on with my laptop /wallbash.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wallbash:' /> /sad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':sad:' />

Posted 04/14/2012 04:19 AM   
Would suggest to reinstall driver as the NCP doesn't look good.
Would suggest to reinstall driver as the NCP doesn't look good.
Scroll To Top