3 Monitors with 2 GPU
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a solution for having extended display on 3 monitors. I have searched all over the web and eventually I'm a little lost :)

To begin with, I have a Dell T1600 workstation that comes with Nvidia Quadro 600 GPU. As far as I know, I need to add another GPU for 3 monitors. My monitors will have VGA, DVI and HDMI connections.

If it is possible, I don't want to add DP-DVI/HDMI adapter. As Quadro 600 has one DVI and one DP connection, it will be connected to one monitor via DVI. The second GPU will be connected to other 2 monitors via VGA/DVI/HDMI.

I don't need high performance cards as I won't play game or render graphics. Can anyone suggest a cheap proper GPU?

Thank you all :)
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a solution for having extended display on 3 monitors. I have searched all over the web and eventually I'm a little lost :)

To begin with, I have a Dell T1600 workstation that comes with Nvidia Quadro 600 GPU. As far as I know, I need to add another GPU for 3 monitors. My monitors will have VGA, DVI and HDMI connections.

If it is possible, I don't want to add DP-DVI/HDMI adapter. As Quadro 600 has one DVI and one DP connection, it will be connected to one monitor via DVI. The second GPU will be connected to other 2 monitors via VGA/DVI/HDMI.

I don't need high performance cards as I won't play game or render graphics. Can anyone suggest a cheap proper GPU?

Thank you all :)

Posted 04/13/2012 11:41 AM   
Scroll To Top