New LED Gamer monitor 120 -122 hz looking for a new computer monitor
Hello Everyone.

hope everyone are doing good.. :) long time i been in here :)

atm am looking for a new gamer monitor. cuz i got my new apartment im gonna move in soon here on sunday :D
so i looking pretty much for a size 24 - 27 maybe and with 2 ms.. so but i dont know whats new out there abd whats is the best monitor out there atm..

i been looking at a BenQ or a Samsung (dont know which is for gaming). so i was hoping you guys can point out some good ones.

Thanks for your help :)
Hello Everyone.

hope everyone are doing good.. :) long time i been in here :)

atm am looking for a new gamer monitor. cuz i got my new apartment im gonna move in soon here on sunday :D

so i looking pretty much for a size 24 - 27 maybe and with 2 ms.. so but i dont know whats new out there abd whats is the best monitor out there atm..

i been looking at a BenQ or a Samsung (dont know which is for gaming). so i was hoping you guys can point out some good ones.

Thanks for your help :)

Posted 04/13/2012 08:48 AM   
BossDweebe....This is a 1.5year old thread and the post that dragged it up is an ADVERTISEMENT / SPAM.
BossDweebe....This is a 1.5year old thread and the post that dragged it up is an ADVERTISEMENT / SPAM.

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours. But if your using the LATEST drivers, go back to the prior set.

Piss Poor tech support blame all issues on drivers and assumes that your an idiot. Find a set that you know worked and see if the problem exists still.

""Don't f with it if it ain't broken!""

Constantly updating drivers is a good way to F'up the whole system.

Posted 09/11/2013 12:41 PM   
DERP - Oh well . I did recognise and report the spam at least :D .
DERP - Oh well . I did recognise and report the spam at least :D .

BossDweebe is in his second childhood, or would be if he'd ever left the first.

Posted 09/12/2013 05:15 AM   
BenQ for Nvidia if you plan on doing 3D. I still say BenQ even if you aren't. I just snagged one of the new 144hz 24 inchers and it is fantastic.
BenQ for Nvidia if you plan on doing 3D. I still say BenQ even if you aren't. I just snagged one of the new 144hz 24 inchers and it is fantastic.

EVGA Reference GTX 780 with Backplate (stock)
Intel i5 4670k (stock) cooled by Corsiar H100i
ASUS Maximus VI Hero Z87
8 GB (2 x 4GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum 1600 9-9-9-24 1.5v
BenQ XL2420TE running 1920 x 1080 @ 120 hz
Windows 8.1 Pro on 512 Samsung 840 EVO Pro
Windows 7 SP1 Pro on 1 TB Western Digital Caviar Black
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx
BeQuiet! Dark Power Pro 1000 Watt PSU (Seasonic OEM)

Posted 09/15/2013 04:32 AM   
Scroll To Top