GTX 680 Overclocks?
Hi,

Just wondering what kind of overclocks people are getting on there 680s?? I've seen a huge variety of numbers for both GPU & Memory.

So what have you guys got? Post your power target settings as well as GPU & Memory clock offsets.

I have mine currently set at 132% / +150 / +500. All games run fine & stable (I've set a fan curve also so it doesn't go over 70 degrees).

I've also heard that increasing the memory too much can actually hurt performance, so also post any findings you have encountered in this department.
Hi,

Just wondering what kind of overclocks people are getting on there 680s?? I've seen a huge variety of numbers for both GPU & Memory.

So what have you guys got? Post your power target settings as well as GPU & Memory clock offsets.

I have mine currently set at 132% / +150 / +500. All games run fine & stable (I've set a fan curve also so it doesn't go over 70 degrees).

I've also heard that increasing the memory too much can actually hurt performance, so also post any findings you have encountered in this department.

| i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | Asus GTX Titan | 16GB DDR3 RAM @ 1600 MHz | Dell U2713HM |

Posted 04/13/2012 06:38 AM   
I haven't seen too many GTX 680s overclocks on the forum yet, but it is early days - check out the leaderboards linked in my signature, and in the 3DMark 11 thread, fmsam has 680s on the leaderboard (stock and overclocked for comparison).

Aside from that I have read quite a few overclocking reviews of the GTX 680 and it looks like you should be able to get some pretty crazy speeds out of it. Also I am sure you have seen the monstrous clock speeds Kingpin achieved: http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=227150
I haven't seen too many GTX 680s overclocks on the forum yet, but it is early days - check out the leaderboards linked in my signature, and in the 3DMark 11 thread, fmsam has 680s on the leaderboard (stock and overclocked for comparison).

Aside from that I have read quite a few overclocking reviews of the GTX 680 and it looks like you should be able to get some pretty crazy speeds out of it. Also I am sure you have seen the monstrous clock speeds Kingpin achieved: http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=227150

Official GeForce Forums Benchmarking Leaderboards
NVIDIA SLI Technology: A Canine's Guide

Corsair Obsidian 350D mATX, Asus Maximus VI GENE Z87 mATX, Intel Core i7-4770k @ 4.40GHz, Corsair H110, Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4GB) @ 2400MHz, 1x OCZ Vertex 4 256GB, 1x WD Scorpio Black 750GB, 2x WD Caviar Black 1TB, EVGA GeForce GTX 780Ti Superclock, Enermax 1250W Evolution, Windows 8 64bit.

Logitech G9x, Razer Black Widow Ultimate, Logitech G930, 2x Eizo EV2333W.

Twitter | Steam

Posted 04/13/2012 06:01 PM   
Scroll To Top