no boost after sli :( help help me now
its been 2 months since i got my second gtx 560. i got an i5 2500k oc to 4 ghz. and the 2 gtx560. but im kinda pissed afte i tried it out because i dont really see Any difference. i got sli enabled and my drivers are up to date. i dont know if it has anything to do with it but it is 2 different gtx. the one is nvidia and the other is inno3d :( please help me
its been 2 months since i got my second gtx 560. i got an i5 2500k oc to 4 ghz. and the 2 gtx560. but im kinda pissed afte i tried it out because i dont really see Any difference. i got sli enabled and my drivers are up to date. i dont know if it has anything to do with it but it is 2 different gtx. the one is nvidia and the other is inno3d :( please help me

Posted 04/11/2012 05:29 PM   
Hey there,

Hard to offer any suggestions without more details of the issue you are having or suspect you are having, examples of frame rate or performance within a specific game or application with SLI vs non SLI would help greatly.
Hey there,

Hard to offer any suggestions without more details of the issue you are having or suspect you are having, examples of frame rate or performance within a specific game or application with SLI vs non SLI would help greatly.

Home::Asus P8Z68 Deluxe::i7 2600k::16g Corsair Vengeance::Samsung 830 120gb SSD(OS)::GTX 690/GTX650Ti Physx :Asus AE247H x3 Surround.
Test rig::P9X79::i7-3820: Gskills 8gb::EVGA GTX 670SC SLI
Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread, I sometimes forget to check all of the many ones I reply to.
Opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of NVIDIA
Email Support:::Beta & Archived Driver Search:::Browser TDR Survey:::Promo Code Tips

Posted 04/11/2012 05:33 PM   
Hey roller:

Can you pleast list complete system specifications, including what resolution you are running?

If you need help with what to list, check out my signature, that's the information we need to assist further. There's no reason why SLi wouldn't be scaling with your processor, so something has to be wrong settings or power wise.
Hey roller:

Can you pleast list complete system specifications, including what resolution you are running?

If you need help with what to list, check out my signature, that's the information we need to assist further. There's no reason why SLi wouldn't be scaling with your processor, so something has to be wrong settings or power wise.

Help fight Cancer, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease by donating unused CPU and GPU power to Stanford University's Research Folding@Home projects:

Simplest method is to setup the FAH v7 client with this Windows Installation Guide

Posted 04/12/2012 06:46 AM   
Pretty sure you answered his/her question in his/her other thread

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=227134
Pretty sure you answered his/her question in his/her other thread

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=227134

Home::Asus P8Z68 Deluxe::i7 2600k::16g Corsair Vengeance::Samsung 830 120gb SSD(OS)::GTX 690/GTX650Ti Physx :Asus AE247H x3 Surround.
Test rig::P9X79::i7-3820: Gskills 8gb::EVGA GTX 670SC SLI
Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread, I sometimes forget to check all of the many ones I reply to.
Opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of NVIDIA
Email Support:::Beta & Archived Driver Search:::Browser TDR Survey:::Promo Code Tips

Posted 04/13/2012 12:15 AM   
Scroll To Top