Upgrade question
Okay, so my computer has been around for a very long time probably around six or five years ago. I don't really know anything about this and I'm trying to figure out if it is safe to upgrade my

GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS
Version: 6.14.0011.6906

to whatever the latest is and if not, what should I upgrade it to?
I'd appreciate anyone's help because I really have no idea what to do and I don't even know if this is the right place to put this question in the first place.
Okay, so my computer has been around for a very long time probably around six or five years ago. I don't really know anything about this and I'm trying to figure out if it is safe to upgrade my

GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS

I'd appreciate anyone's help because I really have no idea what to do and I don't even know if this is the right place to put this question in the first place.

Posted 04/11/2012 02:40 AM   
[quote name='rclh94' date='10 April 2012 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1334112038' post='1394609']

GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS

[/quote]

what are you trying to upgrade? drivers? the entire device? the OS? regardless, it almost never hurts to just upgrade to the latest. but, if it does what you need, why upgrade anything?
[quote name='rclh94' date='10 April 2012 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1334112038' post='1394609']

GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS

what are you trying to upgrade? drivers? the entire device? the OS? regardless, it almost never hurts to just upgrade to the latest. but, if it does what you need, why upgrade anything?

Posted 04/12/2012 01:51 AM   
Hi to help you we need more info. What mother board , what power supply, also once you decide on a card you will have to check if it will fit in the pc case some of the newer cards are 10 inches long.
Hi to help you we need more info. What mother board , what power supply, also once you decide on a card you will have to check if it will fit in the pc case some of the newer cards are 10 inches long.

Posted 04/12/2012 06:44 PM   
Scroll To Top