need compatible gpu/graphic card for intel dp43bf please recommend a graphic card 50-60$ for in
Dear all,

Kindly recommend me a gpu/grapic card for mother board inel dp43bf within 50-60$ range and can it be of direct power supply even if not still its ok. i tried my label best to search one but all in vain.. no google article helped me this time. an feedback will be of great help.

thankx

raj
Dear all,

Kindly recommend me a gpu/grapic card for mother board inel dp43bf within 50-60$ range and can it be of direct power supply even if not still its ok. i tried my label best to search one but all in vain.. no google article helped me this time. an feedback will be of great help.

thankx

raj

Posted 04/07/2012 04:16 PM   
What processor and how much RAM does your machine have ? What do you need the card for ? If for games then name some games you wish to play on this system.
As the system is getting old you may just be putting good money after bad if you have to buy a power supply as well. Cards in this price range are more suitable for
playing video and low spec games.

To answer your question -
Any PCI-e card will be compatible with the MOBO. Check [url="http://www.newegg.com/Store/Computer.aspx?name=Computer-Hardware"] - [url="http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007709%204026%20600030348&IsNodeId=1&name=NVIDIA"]Newegg[/url] - [/url] to get ideas of what is in your price range.
Most cards in that price range don't require a lot of power, but you may still need a new power supply.

There are two varieties that will fit your board. One has Pci-e x1 which fits in the smaller PCI-e X1 slot
The other is PCI-e x16 which fits in the long blue slot.

The GT520, GT 430 & 440 require a power supply with a minimum of 300W, but the minimum is generally not sufficient for gaming. 400W would be safer.
What processor and how much RAM does your machine have ? What do you need the card for ? If for games then name some games you wish to play on this system.

As the system is getting old you may just be putting good money after bad if you have to buy a power supply as well. Cards in this price range are more suitable for

playing video and low spec games.

To answer your question -

Any PCI-e card will be compatible with the MOBO. Check - Newegg - to get ideas of what is in your price range.

Most cards in that price range don't require a lot of power, but you may still need a new power supply.

There are two varieties that will fit your board. One has Pci-e x1 which fits in the smaller PCI-e X1 slot

The other is PCI-e x16 which fits in the long blue slot.

The GT520, GT 430 & 440 require a power supply with a minimum of 300W, but the minimum is generally not sufficient for gaming. 400W would be safer.

BossDweebe is in his second childhood, or would be if he'd ever left the first.

Posted 04/08/2012 06:04 AM   
Scroll To Top