For Sale: 2x Zotac AMP! 580s, 1x eVGA 580 (stock edition) USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box shipp
Howdy folks.

As the topic states, I'm selling my 580s.

2 Zotac AMP! Editions, & 1 eVGA [u]SC[/u] edition. The Zotacs were bought "new", and are still pretty much flawless, sitting in static proof bags as we speak, as is the eVGA, which was more obviously used when I got it. Unfortunately since they were all bought second hand, I can't offer any warranty on them. As such, I'm offering them at/below what you'd pay on eBay for them used!

I'd prefer to sell only within the US because International Shipping is a hassle I don't like dealing with. Shipping will be done via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box, and will cost about $15.

I am looking for $285 each for the Zotacs, & $290 for the eVGA. Note this is for the cards only, I have no boxes, I can try to get accessories if you need specific ones, as I have a ton laying around.

Please PM or post here if you'd like to make an offer! First come first serve, no reserving!
Howdy folks.

As the topic states, I'm selling my 580s.

2 Zotac AMP! Editions, & 1 eVGA SC edition. The Zotacs were bought "new", and are still pretty much flawless, sitting in static proof bags as we speak, as is the eVGA, which was more obviously used when I got it. Unfortunately since they were all bought second hand, I can't offer any warranty on them. As such, I'm offering them at/below what you'd pay on eBay for them used!

I'd prefer to sell only within the US because International Shipping is a hassle I don't like dealing with. Shipping will be done via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box, and will cost about $15.

I am looking for $285 each for the Zotacs, & $290 for the eVGA. Note this is for the cards only, I have no boxes, I can try to get accessories if you need specific ones, as I have a ton laying around.

Please PM or post here if you'd like to make an offer! First come first serve, no reserving!

Help fight Cancer, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease by donating unused CPU and GPU power to Stanford University's Research Folding@Home projects:

Simplest method is to setup the FAH v7 client with this Windows Installation Guide

Posted 04/07/2012 06:12 AM   
Anybody? Bump.
Anybody? Bump.

Help fight Cancer, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease by donating unused CPU and GPU power to Stanford University's Research Folding@Home projects:

Simplest method is to setup the FAH v7 client with this Windows Installation Guide

Posted 04/09/2012 12:54 PM   
$670 shipped anywhere in the U.S. for both Zotacs.

I have confirmed with eVGA that the eVGA 580 has NOT been registered, which means you can register it and get it warrantied, in theory... thusly the $300+Shipping tag on it is now firm.

I will post pictures when I get home just in case anyone doesn't trust my word that I have them :)

Here's some pics I took of the eVGA card when comparing it to my new 7970:

[IMG]http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww300/MynxNess84/7970s/7970-unboxing-4.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww300/MynxNess84/7970s/7970-unboxing-5.jpg[/IMG]
$670 shipped anywhere in the U.S. for both Zotacs.

I have confirmed with eVGA that the eVGA 580 has NOT been registered, which means you can register it and get it warrantied, in theory... thusly the $300+Shipping tag on it is now firm.

I will post pictures when I get home just in case anyone doesn't trust my word that I have them :)

Here's some pics I took of the eVGA card when comparing it to my new 7970:

Posted 04/13/2012 08:04 AM   
Let's keep in mind my eVGA is covered under warranty according to eVGA themselves, thusly it might as well be Brand New, because it can be replaced if it ever breaks. The Zotacs are AMP! Editions which were highly coveted in their hayday, hence the higher price. They're also in brand-new condition, but I cannot guarantee warranty because I've never dealt with Zotac for such things.

To Surmize:

eVGA GTX 580 (Covered by Warranty): $300+Shipping($15)
Zotac GTX 580 AMP! Editions: $325+Shipping($15) each, or 2x for $650+Shipping combined($15)

PM me with any interest, thank you!
Let's keep in mind my eVGA is covered under warranty according to eVGA themselves, thusly it might as well be Brand New, because it can be replaced if it ever breaks. The Zotacs are AMP! Editions which were highly coveted in their hayday, hence the higher price. They're also in brand-new condition, but I cannot guarantee warranty because I've never dealt with Zotac for such things.

To Surmize:

eVGA GTX 580 (Covered by Warranty): $300+Shipping($15)

Zotac GTX 580 AMP! Editions: $325+Shipping($15) each, or 2x for $650+Shipping combined($15)

PM me with any interest, thank you!

Posted 04/16/2012 08:29 AM   
pm'ed
pm'ed

Practice good sportsmanship, you were a noob once to!

SPEC's

i5 2500k @ 4.3GHz cooled by a Corsair H60

8gb ddr3 1600mhz ram

Asus RoG Maximus V Extreme

850w OCZ 80+ Gold

3gb Asus hd7950 + 3gb Sapphire Vapor-X HD7950

Win7 professional 64 bit

1TB Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD

120GB OCZ SSD

Posted 04/20/2012 08:44 AM   
[quote name='Honey Badger' date='07 April 2012 - 12:12 AM' timestamp='1333779150' post='1392939']
I'd prefer to sell only within the US because International Shipping is a hassle I don't like dealing with.
[/quote]

Everyone please make note of this ^^^ I'm not keen on international shipping, done it before & it's too much of a hassle.
[quote name='Honey Badger' date='07 April 2012 - 12:12 AM' timestamp='1333779150' post='1392939']

I'd prefer to sell only within the US because International Shipping is a hassle I don't like dealing with.

Everyone please make note of this ^^^ I'm not keen on international shipping, done it before & it's too much of a hassle.

Posted 04/20/2012 09:02 AM   
If these ladies don't sell soon they're gonna be put to Folding@Home until they do. Might as well put them to good use /wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
If these ladies don't sell soon they're gonna be put to Folding@Home until they do. Might as well put them to good use /wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Posted 04/23/2012 06:33 AM   
[IMG]http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww300/MynxNess84/FoldingBeastNess-99kPPD.jpg[/IMG]

As I said I would, they've been put to folding. So far they're topping out in the low 60s with the fans capped at 85%.

I am lowering the prices because I really would like to avoid having to EBay these things when Summer hits & I can't fold with them anymore:

eVGA GTX 580 (reserved)
Zotac GTX 580 AMP! Editions: $285+shipping each, or $585 shipped for both

Note again, I have no boxes, it's for the cards only, no accessories... if you request a specific accessory I can try to find one for you, as I have stuff from probably in excessive a dozen video cards I've shuffled through over the last 2 years.

As I said I would, they've been put to folding. So far they're topping out in the low 60s with the fans capped at 85%.

I am lowering the prices because I really would like to avoid having to EBay these things when Summer hits & I can't fold with them anymore:

eVGA GTX 580 (reserved)

Zotac GTX 580 AMP! Editions: $285+shipping each, or $585 shipped for both

Note again, I have no boxes, it's for the cards only, no accessories... if you request a specific accessory I can try to find one for you, as I have stuff from probably in excessive a dozen video cards I've shuffled through over the last 2 years.

Posted 04/28/2012 02:33 PM   
Turns out my eVGA card is a 1582 SC Edition... I flashed it to the full unlocked BIOS for the fan to run at 100% while folding... as such, it's price should it come off of reserved status and be for sale again will be the same as the Zotacs, or a bit more because it CAN be warrantied.

Bump!
Turns out my eVGA card is a 1582 SC Edition... I flashed it to the full unlocked BIOS for the fan to run at 100% while folding... as such, it's price should it come off of reserved status and be for sale again will be the same as the Zotacs, or a bit more because it CAN be warrantied.

Bump!

Posted 04/29/2012 10:01 PM   
Scroll To Top