Warface Beta - Classes Sneak Preview and In-Game Store ENGLISH PAK files RELEASED
Warface Beta - Classes Sneak Preview and In-Game Store
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IOJ6t5X1fk

Game is updating as i type, hopefully it's not crashing all the time now.

Game and english pak. files>>
http://www.xboxmb.com/forum/10-general-discussion/107298-how-play-warface.html
Warface Beta - Classes Sneak Preview and In-Game Store

/>

Game is updating as i type, hopefully it's not crashing all the time now.

Game and english pak. files>>

http://www.xboxmb.com/forum/10-general-discussion/107298-how-play-warface.html

i5 3570k @4.8
Gigabyte z77x up4 th
680 Classified
8gb Dominator GT @2400
xfx 850w psu /Win8.1

Posted 04/06/2012 11:35 AM   
Can't wait to start playing it :)
Can't wait to start playing it :)

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 3.40 ghz
GPU: Asus GTX 680 2 GB
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 12 GB 1600 mhz
SSD: A-DATA SX900 128 GB
HDD: WD Blue 1.0 TB
PSU: XFX 850W XXX Edition
MBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme6
CASE: Thermaltake Commander MS-I

Posted 04/08/2012 08:57 AM   
The files downloaded ok but unfortunately it would not accept any password, email was fine but a no go for any password, tried numbers names etc, no joy, oh well nevermind i suppose. Looks fun in co-op, will wait for the british version, if it comes out here?, lol. May delete content or try a russian name if i can find a russian keyboard ha ha ha!.
The files downloaded ok but unfortunately it would not accept any password, email was fine but a no go for any password, tried numbers names etc, no joy, oh well nevermind i suppose. Looks fun in co-op, will wait for the british version, if it comes out here?, lol. May delete content or try a russian name if i can find a russian keyboard ha ha ha!.

Posted 04/09/2012 12:44 PM   
I've just started 'hard reset' that i bought in the christmas steam sale, trying to hold off on warface till they iron it out a little more, but maybe this Crysis2 post will help:

[b]'This info maybe solve problems for those who just start to play Warface Closed Beta and have constant crashing right after they start game. I've installed Warface yesterday, russian version from: http://wf.mail.ru/ ...+ english language pack from: http://www.xboxmb.com/forum/10-general-discussion/107298-how-play-warface-english.html ...and right from the start I had stability issues in game, couldn't even get into the match, crash after crash. Best I could get is to load game to the main manu and few seconds after entering main menu: crash again! Some guys are suggest to configure or turn off Windows Firewall, but Windows Firewall on my gaming rig (Win7 64bi. Ultimate SP1) is turned off because I have installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 build 12.0.0.374 with integrated Firewall much better than Windows Firewall. I've tried to make some custom settings for Firewall integrated in KIS 2012 for all *.exe files in "relationship" with game: gamecenter@mail.ru.exe warfaceloader.exe pcnsl.exe Game.exe ) but that didn't helped one bit and game was crashing constantly again. Then I've completely turned off MSI Afterburner 2.1.0 (I'm using it to overclock my graphic card) and after that game started to work perfectly stabile! Problem is obvious not in GPU overclocking, my graphics card overclocked by MSI Afterburner is working perfectly in every other game and has crazy cooling sistem on GPU. It seems that this Beta version of Warface has some compatibility issues (or restrictions) with MSI Afterburner (and maybe similar GPU overclocking software like: Gigabyte OC Guru, Sapphire TriXX or EVGA Precision). Maybe problems can exist also if you are using some kind of gameplay recording software like Fraps, but I didn't have enough time to test if game would cause same problems when Fraps is started in background. This is my experience, maybe this can be helpful to someone with same issues. Now with MSI Afterburner completely turned off game is working like a charm.'[/b]
[i]crazy_milojko[/i]
I've just started 'hard reset' that i bought in the christmas steam sale, trying to hold off on warface till they iron it out a little more, but maybe this Crysis2 post will help:

'This info maybe solve problems for those who just start to play Warface Closed Beta and have constant crashing right after they start game. I've installed Warface yesterday, russian version from: http://wf.mail.ru/ ...+ english language pack from: http://www.xboxmb.com/forum/10-general-discussion/107298-how-play-warface-english.html ...and right from the start I had stability issues in game, couldn't even get into the match, crash after crash. Best I could get is to load game to the main manu and few seconds after entering main menu: crash again! Some guys are suggest to configure or turn off Windows Firewall, but Windows Firewall on my gaming rig (Win7 64bi. Ultimate SP1) is turned off because I have installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 build 12.0.0.374 with integrated Firewall much better than Windows Firewall. I've tried to make some custom settings for Firewall integrated in KIS 2012 for all *.exe files in "relationship" with game: gamecenter@mail.ru.exe warfaceloader.exe pcnsl.exe Game.exe ) but that didn't helped one bit and game was crashing constantly again. Then I've completely turned off MSI Afterburner 2.1.0 (I'm using it to overclock my graphic card) and after that game started to work perfectly stabile! Problem is obvious not in GPU overclocking, my graphics card overclocked by MSI Afterburner is working perfectly in every other game and has crazy cooling sistem on GPU. It seems that this Beta version of Warface has some compatibility issues (or restrictions) with MSI Afterburner (and maybe similar GPU overclocking software like: Gigabyte OC Guru, Sapphire TriXX or EVGA Precision). Maybe problems can exist also if you are using some kind of gameplay recording software like Fraps, but I didn't have enough time to test if game would cause same problems when Fraps is started in background. This is my experience, maybe this can be helpful to someone with same issues. Now with MSI Afterburner completely turned off game is working like a charm.'

crazy_milojko

i5 3570k @4.8
Gigabyte z77x up4 th
680 Classified
8gb Dominator GT @2400
xfx 850w psu /Win8.1

Posted 04/09/2012 08:03 PM   
Have you gotten SLI to successfully work? AFR2 doesnt scale well. After I added the wareface binary to the crysis 2 profile, I got l33t scaling but horrible flickering issues.

Any idea on how to make the game work with SLI?
Have you gotten SLI to successfully work? AFR2 doesnt scale well. After I added the wareface binary to the crysis 2 profile, I got l33t scaling but horrible flickering issues.

Any idea on how to make the game work with SLI?

Core i7 960 @4.14Ghz 180x23 1.3v Liquid cooled

Gigabyte G1. Assassin

EVGA GTX 560 Ti "Maximum Graphics Crysis 2"

Cooler Master HAF-X

Corsair Dominator GT CMT12GX3M3A2000C9 RAM

RMA broke my 580 SLI. Now I have a 7970 and a GTX 580 gathering dust, looking for a buyer.

Posted 04/11/2012 12:34 PM   
i've still yet to try it yet, i'm part of the beta though, i signed up a while back.
i've still yet to try it yet, i'm part of the beta though, i signed up a while back.

i5 3570k @4.8
Gigabyte z77x up4 th
680 Classified
8gb Dominator GT @2400
xfx 850w psu /Win8.1

Posted 04/11/2012 10:52 PM   
You're a part of the english beta?

Nice!

I'm playing the russian-mod english version.

Can you give me the language files when the game gets updated?

How can I sign up btw?
You're a part of the english beta?

Nice!

I'm playing the russian-mod english version.

Can you give me the language files when the game gets updated?

How can I sign up btw?

Gigabyte G1. Assassin

Cooler Master HAF-X

RMA broke my 580 SLI. Now I have a 7970 and a GTX 580 gathering dust, looking for a buyer.

Posted 04/12/2012 04:49 AM   
The warface closed beta sign up was here : http://beta.gface.com/signup I dunno if it's still taking requests now.
The warface closed beta sign up was here : http://beta.gface.com/signup I dunno if it's still taking requests now.

i5 3570k @4.8
Gigabyte z77x up4 th
680 Classified
8gb Dominator GT @2400
xfx 850w psu /Win8.1

Posted 04/12/2012 11:32 AM   
WTF? Email address not allowed?
WTF? Email address not allowed?

Gigabyte G1. Assassin

Cooler Master HAF-X

Posted 04/12/2012 01:41 PM   
I've started playing it, it runs very nice but needs better graphics (right now 'high' is the max).
The weapons and effects sound really nice and the gameplay is nice and smooth (you can jump over walls and stuff on your own or tackle a high one with a team-mate.
The PVP maps are TDM friendly but have some very nice routes and the maps are very open in term of access.
Right now i'm enjoying my weapons but haven't figured out the unlock system, got my keys all set and the graphics look ok too(no horrible blur).
I've started playing it, it runs very nice but needs better graphics (right now 'high' is the max).

The weapons and effects sound really nice and the gameplay is nice and smooth (you can jump over walls and stuff on your own or tackle a high one with a team-mate.

The PVP maps are TDM friendly but have some very nice routes and the maps are very open in term of access.

Right now i'm enjoying my weapons but haven't figured out the unlock system, got my keys all set and the graphics look ok too(no horrible blur).

i5 3570k @4.8
Gigabyte z77x up4 th
680 Classified
8gb Dominator GT @2400
xfx 850w psu /Win8.1

Posted 04/14/2012 10:31 PM   
Scroll To Top