Metin2 freeze with GTX285 Since 2011 driver update at end of year
I don't remember the exact version this started happening but I believe it was around august to December of 2011 when the driver updated and suddenly I had issues in this game. It's a stone age game with horrible graphics but the point is it was never doing this since I'd played it from 2008. It suddenly freezes up at random times (it's nothing based on any interaction, I can be standing still or full of activity and this will occur). The chat area in the game turns black, I'm unable to see myself moving, I only can see people chatting. If I open any panels in-game such as options or inventory or anything I can't really see anything, when I remove those panels it leaves a black shadow there where the window used to be. Same thing happens if I logout and return to the main screen, I just get a huge black blur over everything

The only temporary solution to this problem is to restart the game completely. I'd really appreciate some solution to this as it's very frustrating. Nothing changed in the game (I am fully aware, when I started noticing this bug it was on my own server where I had full control of the client and server). I tested other clients and they all had the same issues on any server I use them on. This is definitely an issue out of the game.
I don't remember the exact version this started happening but I believe it was around august to December of 2011 when the driver updated and suddenly I had issues in this game. It's a stone age game with horrible graphics but the point is it was never doing this since I'd played it from 2008. It suddenly freezes up at random times (it's nothing based on any interaction, I can be standing still or full of activity and this will occur). The chat area in the game turns black, I'm unable to see myself moving, I only can see people chatting. If I open any panels in-game such as options or inventory or anything I can't really see anything, when I remove those panels it leaves a black shadow there where the window used to be. Same thing happens if I logout and return to the main screen, I just get a huge black blur over everything

The only temporary solution to this problem is to restart the game completely. I'd really appreciate some solution to this as it's very frustrating. Nothing changed in the game (I am fully aware, when I started noticing this bug it was on my own server where I had full control of the client and server). I tested other clients and they all had the same issues on any server I use them on. This is definitely an issue out of the game.

Posted 04/06/2012 04:19 AM   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOQS9WhE-6U&feature=youtu.be

a video
/>

a video

Posted 04/06/2012 05:34 PM   
Scroll To Top