The Russians are Playing WarFace beta!
Still getting details in how to set it up seeing as it's only available in Russian right now.
http://wf.mail.ru/download

'Well guys I am happy to report that I have just spent the last two hours playing warface! I can run it maxed out on my pc at 1080p at around 50+ fps! As far as gameplay really goes I can't comment because it's all russian servers and the lag is terrible at times. There were a few rounds where I actually had really good connections. But the majority of the time it was too laggy to really compete. But frim the time I've had with it so far I can say that this game is very different from any other shooter in that it actually makes you work together at times. i won't say anything more about it so I don't spoil it for you. Even though I don't speak russian the weapons menu was easy enough to follow as was the load out and map menus. I only got to play two game types, team death match and team elimination. I will say that the shotgun is definitely a difference maker in this game.lol. I will also tell you the two factions you can play as if you wanna know. Like I said I don't wanna give away anything you don't wanna know. As far as graphics, like I said I maxed it out on my rig at 1080p at around 50+ fps, the graphics are unique for sure. I don't wanna say it looks better than cod, but I will say it looks as good as mw3 and for a free to play that is impressive I think. I couldn't find an option for AA though since cryengine 3 uses a different style of AA. So if you play on a low res. it will definitely have jaggies. The classes are the same as the trailer, nothing new added. The sniper class has definitely been nerfed though because you can buy armor that halves the damage of sniper fire and it can be purchased for cheap to apparently. Every game I played at least half the players had the armor on. That may be why I only encountered one or two snipers in the 12 or so matches I played. The game is 2gb in size and will only get bigger as you make purchases. So far I've only seen four maps but I'm sure there's more than that. I forgot, I played one round of co-op and it was awesome! You actually have to play together, no one person can win it for you. A team of engineers or assault class will get smoked quick no matter how good you are. Every class plays a unique role in you surviving. Well I don't really know what else to say so if you have any questions just ask, I'm jumping back into warface for a bit longer and try out some of the other game modes and maps.'
[i]Dude from Crysis 2 forum.[/i]
*sorry for no-paragraphs, hope to have installer very soon ...
Still getting details in how to set it up seeing as it's only available in Russian right now.

http://wf.mail.ru/download

'Well guys I am happy to report that I have just spent the last two hours playing warface! I can run it maxed out on my pc at 1080p at around 50+ fps! As far as gameplay really goes I can't comment because it's all russian servers and the lag is terrible at times. There were a few rounds where I actually had really good connections. But the majority of the time it was too laggy to really compete. But frim the time I've had with it so far I can say that this game is very different from any other shooter in that it actually makes you work together at times. i won't say anything more about it so I don't spoil it for you. Even though I don't speak russian the weapons menu was easy enough to follow as was the load out and map menus. I only got to play two game types, team death match and team elimination. I will say that the shotgun is definitely a difference maker in this game.lol. I will also tell you the two factions you can play as if you wanna know. Like I said I don't wanna give away anything you don't wanna know. As far as graphics, like I said I maxed it out on my rig at 1080p at around 50+ fps, the graphics are unique for sure. I don't wanna say it looks better than cod, but I will say it looks as good as mw3 and for a free to play that is impressive I think. I couldn't find an option for AA though since cryengine 3 uses a different style of AA. So if you play on a low res. it will definitely have jaggies. The classes are the same as the trailer, nothing new added. The sniper class has definitely been nerfed though because you can buy armor that halves the damage of sniper fire and it can be purchased for cheap to apparently. Every game I played at least half the players had the armor on. That may be why I only encountered one or two snipers in the 12 or so matches I played. The game is 2gb in size and will only get bigger as you make purchases. So far I've only seen four maps but I'm sure there's more than that. I forgot, I played one round of co-op and it was awesome! You actually have to play together, no one person can win it for you. A team of engineers or assault class will get smoked quick no matter how good you are. Every class plays a unique role in you surviving. Well I don't really know what else to say so if you have any questions just ask, I'm jumping back into warface for a bit longer and try out some of the other game modes and maps.'

Dude from Crysis 2 forum.

*sorry for no-paragraphs, hope to have installer very soon ...

i5 3570k @4.8
Gigabyte z77x up4 th
680 Classified
8gb Dominator GT @2400
xfx 850w psu /Win8.1

Posted 04/05/2012 08:35 PM   
''OK so first thing you wanna do is make a russian account. by going to wf.mail.ru. Now while there you can also download the loader. Once the downloader is done open it and select a folder to install the game. Once installed double click the desktop icon it made. When the "russian origin" opens up click on the green box in the top right, it will ask you for your email and password. The one you made earlier at wf.mail.ru. It may not run at first after entering the info. close everything. double click on the desktop icon again. If there is a server close to you the game will start, if not you will get a message telling you server out of range. It will be in russian but that is what it is saying. Also it may take up to an hour for your account request to go through and there is a good chance that any email you recieve will go to your spam box. When the game satrts up you will be greeted by a soldier creation area, letters will not work here, only numbers. After that is the main menu, in the top right you will see a cog symbol, that is the options menu. there you will set your graphics and detail settings. The settings from left to right are low to very high. I believe very high is set aside for dx11 only because I was not able to select it, only high. Also there is no AA option so if you play on a low res it will be jaggie. As far as class selection goes, there are four, the symbols are self explanatory. You will not be able to customize anything because we can not buy anything right now, they pay in rubles and we pay in us dollars, our credit cards are not accepted. I have tried to no success. Any other problems just ask.''
[i]Agent 009[/i]
''OK so first thing you wanna do is make a russian account. by going to wf.mail.ru. Now while there you can also download the loader. Once the downloader is done open it and select a folder to install the game. Once installed double click the desktop icon it made. When the "russian origin" opens up click on the green box in the top right, it will ask you for your email and password. The one you made earlier at wf.mail.ru. It may not run at first after entering the info. close everything. double click on the desktop icon again. If there is a server close to you the game will start, if not you will get a message telling you server out of range. It will be in russian but that is what it is saying. Also it may take up to an hour for your account request to go through and there is a good chance that any email you recieve will go to your spam box. When the game satrts up you will be greeted by a soldier creation area, letters will not work here, only numbers. After that is the main menu, in the top right you will see a cog symbol, that is the options menu. there you will set your graphics and detail settings. The settings from left to right are low to very high. I believe very high is set aside for dx11 only because I was not able to select it, only high. Also there is no AA option so if you play on a low res it will be jaggie. As far as class selection goes, there are four, the symbols are self explanatory. You will not be able to customize anything because we can not buy anything right now, they pay in rubles and we pay in us dollars, our credit cards are not accepted. I have tried to no success. Any other problems just ask.''

Agent 009

i5 3570k @4.8
Gigabyte z77x up4 th
680 Classified
8gb Dominator GT @2400
xfx 850w psu /Win8.1

Posted 04/05/2012 09:28 PM   
(PVP)
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5e2hK.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/4LiiO.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/u9O7s.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/rN57U.jpg[/img]