Geforce 6150 driver help. Two driver/game conflict problems in one.
[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="2"][i]Okay, so I'm having a problem. I have two different games on my PC right now. Fable III and City of Heroes. I'm currently running an nvidia Geforce 6150 graphics card with the latest driver. My problem is that though CoH needs a later driver to run, Fable III refuses to show anything but the UI in-game unless I have an older driver.(The only older driver I've used is the one my computer came with.) What I want to know is if there's a driver that both games can operate on with no problem. I frankly don't want to have to choose between them.
P.S. I know that my graphics card is way under reccomendation for Fable III, but my quad core, 3 gigahertz processor has been able to pick up the slack before the driver update which fixed my previous problems with CoH)[/i][/size][/font]
Okay, so I'm having a problem. I have two different games on my PC right now. Fable III and City of Heroes. I'm currently running an nvidia Geforce 6150 graphics card with the latest driver. My problem is that though CoH needs a later driver to run, Fable III refuses to show anything but the UI in-game unless I have an older driver.(The only older driver I've used is the one my computer came with.) What I want to know is if there's a driver that both games can operate on with no problem. I frankly don't want to have to choose between them.

P.S. I know that my graphics card is way under reccomendation for Fable III, but my quad core, 3 gigahertz processor has been able to pick up the slack before the driver update which fixed my previous problems with CoH)

Posted 04/03/2012 09:14 PM   
Scroll To Top