Nvidia Surround not working with Z77 currently?
Has anybody else experienced this? Today I upgraded my motherboard to Asus P8Z77-V Pro and the option for surround is gone.

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/1zqt45i.png[/IMG]
Has anybody else experienced this? Today I upgraded my motherboard to Asus P8Z77-V Pro and the option for surround is gone.

Posted 04/03/2012 08:21 PM   
I have the same problem with every new Drivers after 290.53 (this one is the last one which work properly). The option is not seen but if i put cursor there (where it used to be) then i can get all old settings screen to show up. There is a problem tho - i can`t Span Displays in Surround Mode !!! When i set it to start spanning then it just kick back to old setup.

Anyway, what Operating System you have there? Because it looks like XP/VISTA problem. You can`t run Surround Mode without Win7.
I have the same problem with every new Drivers after 290.53 (this one is the last one which work properly). The option is not seen but if i put cursor there (where it used to be) then i can get all old settings screen to show up. There is a problem tho - i can`t Span Displays in Surround Mode !!! When i set it to start spanning then it just kick back to old setup.

Anyway, what Operating System you have there? Because it looks like XP/VISTA problem. You can`t run Surround Mode without Win7.

Posted 04/04/2012 06:41 PM   
I am having the same issue(z77 M/B) as well but once I installed the latest beta(301.24), the span on surround re-appear but then when I tried to enable it, all 3 of my monitors went black.

I have 2 GTX460 current. 2 dvi to 1st card and 1 dvi to 2nd card(2nd DVI port).

Now I am trying to install an older version driver see it works or not.
I am having the same issue(z77 M/B) as well but once I installed the latest beta(301.24), the span on surround re-appear but then when I tried to enable it, all 3 of my monitors went black.

I have 2 GTX460 current. 2 dvi to 1st card and 1 dvi to 2nd card(2nd DVI port).

Now I am trying to install an older version driver see it works or not.

Posted 04/14/2012 06:55 AM   
Scroll To Top