BF-3 crash problem
Hi all

i am having BF3 crash problem, which is very irritating can anyone tell me what settings do i use in-game and for Nvidia control panel.
My laptop is new.. its a
Lenovo z570
core i5 2430M
Nvidia 540M 2 GB
4 GB DDR3
Windows 7 32-bit
Hi all

i am having BF3 crash problem, which is very irritating can anyone tell me what settings do i use in-game and for Nvidia control panel.

My laptop is new.. its a

Lenovo z570

core i5 2430M

Nvidia 540M 2 GB

4 GB DDR3

Windows 7 32-bit

Posted 04/03/2012 08:49 AM   
Can't tell ya squat if you don't describe what happens that causes the crash, what it says in any thing that pops up & any temperature readouts you can provide.

Download CPUID HWMonitor & keep an eye on temps.

I can tell you a 540M you're going to have run the game on mostly low settings, probably only at 720p, to get decent frame rates. I have an Alienware laptop with a i7 2670QM @ 3.1GHz & dual 560Ms in SLi and it has issues running the game with good settings at 1080p at times, depending on the map, so I don't see a 540M by itself being able to push anything higher than 720p adequately.
Can't tell ya squat if you don't describe what happens that causes the crash, what it says in any thing that pops up & any temperature readouts you can provide.

Download CPUID HWMonitor & keep an eye on temps.

I can tell you a 540M you're going to have run the game on mostly low settings, probably only at 720p, to get decent frame rates. I have an Alienware laptop with a i7 2670QM @ 3.1GHz & dual 560Ms in SLi and it has issues running the game with good settings at 1080p at times, depending on the map, so I don't see a 540M by itself being able to push anything higher than 720p adequately.

Help fight Cancer, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease by donating unused CPU and GPU power to Stanford University's Research Folding@Home projects:

Simplest method is to setup the FAH v7 client with this Windows Installation Guide

Posted 04/03/2012 09:08 AM   
My Game hangs and laptop is restarted...i cant tell u the temprature coz i dont where to find it..the driver version is 285.90
if u can tell me custom setting.. it wud be helpful..
My Game hangs and laptop is restarted...i cant tell u the temprature coz i dont where to find it..the driver version is 285.90

if u can tell me custom setting.. it wud be helpful..

Posted 04/03/2012 10:38 AM   
Scroll To Top