HDMI audio support in a Nvidia GT330M
My HDMI audio support only features the possibility of playing digital files up to 24bits 48kHz as shown in the windows7/control panel/Hardware and sound/sound/playback/HDMI properties. I know that blu-ray audio for example goes up to 24 bits 192kHz. HRT music streamers are planning to release a HDMI DAC 24/192 and I would like if I could be able to enjoy its potential with my Sony laptop in the future. Any help welcome as the Nvidia support says that it depends on the Sony support rather that Nvidia one and Sony support team is not the best to answer this question. Many thanks.
My HDMI audio support only features the possibility of playing digital files up to 24bits 48kHz as shown in the windows7/control panel/Hardware and sound/sound/playback/HDMI properties. I know that blu-ray audio for example goes up to 24 bits 192kHz. HRT music streamers are planning to release a HDMI DAC 24/192 and I would like if I could be able to enjoy its potential with my Sony laptop in the future. Any help welcome as the Nvidia support says that it depends on the Sony support rather that Nvidia one and Sony support team is not the best to answer this question. Many thanks.

Posted 04/02/2012 08:30 PM   
Scroll To Top