- Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate SP1
- EVGA (nVidia) 680i SLI (122-CK-NF68)
- Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe 2.4 GHz, OC to 3.2 GHz (extremely stable)
- 4 GB OCZ Raptor DDR2 PC2-6400 1066MHz 5-5-5-15 2T(will not OC at all)
- EVGA nVidia GeForce 8800 GTS 640 MB (OC Core/Shader/Memory to 650/1505/950.
Can't OC much above this. Oddly, if you start to get too carried away, the 1st thing you'll
notice is ripping and "artifacting" the Sidebar. Whole Desktop next if you keep it up, then
- HP CDDVDW TS-H653R CD/DVD burner
- Creative SB Audigy 24-bit sound card (so-so, but better than onboard sound)
- Antec TruePower Trio 650 watt PS
- Zalman CNPS9700LED CPU Cooler (the huge one. Says "Minimized weight" but seems like it weighs 10 pounds.
Almost appears to take up about 1/3 of the inside of your case. However, it maintains (never above)
about 50-55C at 100% burn-in. This particular CPU has a Tjmax of 80C, but I've never gotten within
25-30C of that)
- Generic thermal grease from Radio Shack (Yep)
- Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel case (I love this baby. Has a huge 200mm fan in the top of it and 3x
120mm fans included)
You must Log In to add a comment.
New Private Message
Like Us On
Follow Us On
Copyright © 2014 NVIDIA Corporation