Reflections from other guis - seems to be driver bug only happens on ION
Hi,

i'm .net programmer, i have program that i using to run on many pcs , with nvidia graphics cards also

this time i got into a trouble with a driver bug of ION graphics card for 330 Atom

when the program loads it takes time to the gui to initialize graphically, it initialize slow and it even stack because of the driver. only when i refresh resolution (make the driver refresh) it fully loads but i have a problem with such 'graphics trails' that stays on the screen from other programs that opened before my program i sure that this is a driver problem because that's not happans on any other intel/nvidia drivers i used , just on ION, attached example captured from windows xp, but i tried win7 32/64 bit with latest drivers also and it happans, in the example you can see 'Residues' from Windows Explorer GUI on my program and some Missing Square that Reflects the Windows Explorer Gui
in example2 you can see the reflection of Windows Explorer gui also. it can happan with any other gui opened (not just Windows Explorer)
i tried to kill the windows explorer and any other program but stay mine - no help there are reflections from desktop

i think it's known problem, any help?
Hi,

i'm .net programmer, i have program that i using to run on many pcs , with nvidia graphics cards also

this time i got into a trouble with a driver bug of ION graphics card for 330 Atom

when the program loads it takes time to the gui to initialize graphically, it initialize slow and it even stack because of the driver. only when i refresh resolution (make the driver refresh) it fully loads but i have a problem with such 'graphics trails' that stays on the screen from other programs that opened before my program i sure that this is a driver problem because that's not happans on any other intel/nvidia drivers i used , just on ION, attached example captured from windows xp, but i tried win7 32/64 bit with latest drivers also and it happans, in the example you can see 'Residues' from Windows Explorer GUI on my program and some Missing Square that Reflects the Windows Explorer Gui

in example2 you can see the reflection of Windows Explorer gui also. it can happan with any other gui opened (not just Windows Explorer)

i tried to kill the windows explorer and any other program but stay mine - no help there are reflections from desktop

i think it's known problem, any help?

Posted 03/28/2012 03:58 PM   
Scroll To Top