Geforce GT 630M Driver?
Where can i get the latest driver fpr the Geforce GT 630M? I have an Asus A93SM. Is there any new driver? I have problems to play L.A. Noire and the support tells me to download the latest graphic driver. But can not find it anywhere. Thanks.
Where can i get the latest driver fpr the Geforce GT 630M? I have an Asus A93SM. Is there any new driver? I have problems to play L.A. Noire and the support tells me to download the latest graphic driver. But can not find it anywhere. Thanks.

Posted 03/28/2012 07:55 AM   
same problem on a asus ks 630m 2g....why nvidia dont offer drivers for this? is you card no? stop releas so many chipset or card if you are not able give us a proper drivers!! next time il use the conscurent one...at least they have allways update ones.

windows 7 x64....you only have for linux and other...
same problem on a asus ks 630m 2g....why nvidia dont offer drivers for this? is you card no? stop releas so many chipset or card if you are not able give us a proper drivers!! next time il use the conscurent one...at least they have allways update ones.

windows 7 x64....you only have for linux and other...

Posted 03/30/2012 09:50 PM   
I have the same problem. I can see the pixels grid using the driver provided on cd by asus. Any ideas hot to get the proper driver asap? thx
I have the same problem. I can see the pixels grid using the driver provided on cd by asus. Any ideas hot to get the proper driver asap? thx

Posted 04/04/2012 02:39 PM   
[quote name='zoger' date='04 April 2012 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1333550370' post='1391906']
[/quote]
you can go on asus site and find some of new drivers,but the nvidia is the same on the disc....it sems nvidia dont care about us. this is the last product i buy whit a nvidia sh.it on it.
[quote name='zoger' date='04 April 2012 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1333550370' post='1391906']

you can go on asus site and find some of new drivers,but the nvidia is the same on the disc....it sems nvidia dont care about us. this is the last product i buy whit a nvidia sh.it on it.

Posted 04/05/2012 02:53 PM   
Scroll To Top