Upload Videos to 3D Vision Live YouWho??
http://www.3dvisionlive.com/content/upload-your-3d-videos

You'll find the upload button on your 'my videos' tab when you look at your account information.

There are a lot of limits right now. It must be in MP4 format, 1 gig max, 5 minutes max, and LEFT eye first. That last is a killer for me. FRAPS records right eye first and I don't know of any way to swap the images after they have been recorded.

Still, it's a good start. Maybe they'll add a few more formats later.
http://www.3dvisionlive.com/content/upload-your-3d-videos

You'll find the upload button on your 'my videos' tab when you look at your account information.

There are a lot of limits right now. It must be in MP4 format, 1 gig max, 5 minutes max, and LEFT eye first. That last is a killer for me. FRAPS records right eye first and I don't know of any way to swap the images after they have been recorded.

Still, it's a good start. Maybe they'll add a few more formats later.

Posted 03/28/2012 01:44 AM   
Thanks Zloth - was just about to make this post ;-)

Yes, we're kicking it off a bit conservatively and we are looking into the FRAPs issue, so hopefully will have an update on that shortly.
Thanks Zloth - was just about to make this post ;-)

Yes, we're kicking it off a bit conservatively and we are looking into the FRAPs issue, so hopefully will have an update on that shortly.

Posted 03/28/2012 09:27 PM   
We have added a left/right eye priority option during upload - so you can upload videos created with FRAPs, for example, now as that records in Right priority mode by default.
We have added a left/right eye priority option during upload - so you can upload videos created with FRAPs, for example, now as that records in Right priority mode by default.

Posted 05/29/2012 05:49 PM   
Excellent!

Actually, extremely excellent now that YouTube has forced us to throw out half our horizontal resolution!
Excellent!

Actually, extremely excellent now that YouTube has forced us to throw out half our horizontal resolution!

Posted 05/30/2012 12:02 AM   
Scroll To Top