Nvidia 3d surround intermittent operation.
Hi all , I have an issue with my 3d surround.. Sometimes it works and sometimes not. When working in fsx I can turn 3d on and off by pressing the button on the 3d vision 2 emitter as you would expect. When it's playing up the screen displays the expected double image but the glasses do not seem to be receiving a signal from the transmitter, the transmitter light is on but the odd thing is you can't turn the 3d off by pushing the button unless you press it several times. When it does this if I go to graphics settings and change something like antialias set to off or vertical sync off and return to the game it sometimes seems to get the glasses receiving the signal again, very odd.. It happens in Microsoft fsx and Microsoft flight but never on the nvidia 3d vision test screen.
Any ideas?
Hi all , I have an issue with my 3d surround.. Sometimes it works and sometimes not. When working in fsx I can turn 3d on and off by pressing the button on the 3d vision 2 emitter as you would expect. When it's playing up the screen displays the expected double image but the glasses do not seem to be receiving a signal from the transmitter, the transmitter light is on but the odd thing is you can't turn the 3d off by pushing the button unless you press it several times. When it does this if I go to graphics settings and change something like antialias set to off or vertical sync off and return to the game it sometimes seems to get the glasses receiving the signal again, very odd.. It happens in Microsoft fsx and Microsoft flight but never on the nvidia 3d vision test screen.

Any ideas?

Posted 03/27/2012 08:57 PM   
Scroll To Top