Best 3D movie player
Hey guys I am currently looking for some recommendations on 3d movie players that allow full tweaking on perception and quality if any of you have any info you would like to share please do so, and thank you very much in advance
Hey guys I am currently looking for some recommendations on 3d movie players that allow full tweaking on perception and quality if any of you have any info you would like to share please do so, and thank you very much in advance

Posted 03/25/2012 02:55 PM   
Power DVD 11, awesome player and enables you to use CUDA.

|Asus P8Z68-V|GeForce GTX 680|i7 2600k|Antec Kuhler 620|8GB Corsair Vegeance 1600|Corsair GS700|Haf 922|Benq XL2410T|

Posted 03/26/2012 02:03 PM   
[quote name='Ricardois' date='26 March 2012 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1332770618' post='1388065']
[/quote]

well thats the one I have right now is there anything better out there ?
[quote name='Ricardois' date='26 March 2012 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1332770618' post='1388065']

well thats the one I have right now is there anything better out there ?

Posted 03/26/2012 03:51 PM   
There's Cyberlink, Arcsoft, Corel, and Roxio as far as I know. That is if you are talking about "3D Blu-ray" playback. If you are talking about file playback only, there are others.

If you are planning on upgrading to Windows 8, you'd want to wait until then or you'll essentially have to repurchase the software for a compatible version.

The thing is, for the price of the software, you'd be better off (imo) to buy a stand alone 3D Blu-ray player. The software is often broken by GPU driver updates. Support from the software companies can be horrendous and often resulst in a lot of wasted time that can be better spent enjoying a 3D movie in a Stand alone player. You know a PS3 does 3D Blu-ray playback, that money spent on purchasing 3D Software for the PC could easily go towards the purchase price of it, not to mention the added benifit of games that are exclusive to the platform.

Plus, the thing I "Hate" the most about Total Media Ceter 5 and PowerDVD is all of the "Bloatware" they come with that is mandatory to install and not an option. Seriously, who needs Facebook integrated into it?

But as far as 3D Blu-ray software Cyberlinks PowerDVD has always been my favorite, simply because of it being less problematic than the others.
There's Cyberlink, Arcsoft, Corel, and Roxio as far as I know. That is if you are talking about "3D Blu-ray" playback. If you are talking about file playback only, there are others.

If you are planning on upgrading to Windows 8, you'd want to wait until then or you'll essentially have to repurchase the software for a compatible version.

The thing is, for the price of the software, you'd be better off (imo) to buy a stand alone 3D Blu-ray player. The software is often broken by GPU driver updates. Support from the software companies can be horrendous and often resulst in a lot of wasted time that can be better spent enjoying a 3D movie in a Stand alone player. You know a PS3 does 3D Blu-ray playback, that money spent on purchasing 3D Software for the PC could easily go towards the purchase price of it, not to mention the added benifit of games that are exclusive to the platform.

Plus, the thing I "Hate" the most about Total Media Ceter 5 and PowerDVD is all of the "Bloatware" they come with that is mandatory to install and not an option. Seriously, who needs Facebook integrated into it?

But as far as 3D Blu-ray software Cyberlinks PowerDVD has always been my favorite, simply because of it being less problematic than the others.

Posted 03/26/2012 10:48 PM   
Hi,

i use stereoscopic player for all my 3d files and it always works perfect.
Hi,

i use stereoscopic player for all my 3d files and it always works perfect.

Posted 03/27/2012 07:10 PM   
Scroll To Top