3D Vision & Multiple Displays Problem With 3D Enabled PC + 3D Projector
I have been having a slight problem with my 3d setup and hope someone might be able to help.

Basically i have a 3d vision enabled pc which is connected to a HD67N projector. My 3d monitor is connected to [1] and the projector
is connected to [2] according to the nvidia control panel.

The issue i am having is this.. whenever i want to play a 3d movie through the projector, i have to go to the control panel and swap
the screen around, otherwise i get the usual nvidia error message regarding non 3d enabled devices. Both displays are set to 120hz
but [as i said] i have to go to the nvidia multiple display settings and right-click the projector and make it the primary device then
swap them back afterwards. This is really cumbersome and i'm hoping maybe i have missed something and there might be a better way.

I was under the impression that with both displays being set to 120hz, this was enough for it to work pretty much work 'out of the box'
so to speak.

Any advice greatly appreciated...
I have been having a slight problem with my 3d setup and hope someone might be able to help.

Basically i have a 3d vision enabled pc which is connected to a HD67N projector. My 3d monitor is connected to [1] and the projector

is connected to [2] according to the nvidia control panel.

The issue i am having is this.. whenever i want to play a 3d movie through the projector, i have to go to the control panel and swap

the screen around, otherwise i get the usual nvidia error message regarding non 3d enabled devices. Both displays are set to 120hz

but [as i said] i have to go to the nvidia multiple display settings and right-click the projector and make it the primary device then

swap them back afterwards. This is really cumbersome and i'm hoping maybe i have missed something and there might be a better way.

I was under the impression that with both displays being set to 120hz, this was enough for it to work pretty much work 'out of the box'

so to speak.

Any advice greatly appreciated...

Asus P8Z77-V Mobo, Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.5ghz, 8 Gig 1600 DDR3, Asus GTX 560, Creative X-fi, ADATA SSD S510 120GB, Hitachi 1TB, Samsung Blu-Ray Drive (SH-B123L) Windows 7 Professional 64-bit.

Posted 03/25/2012 07:23 AM   
Scroll To Top