What is NvXDSync?
I have been searching for this for quite a while, and have not really seen an answer. Many topics ended up in this sub-forum so I just posted this here.

I bought a pre-built HP p6557c desktop, but I have replaced almost everything inside.

The desktop came with an on board GeForce 6150 nforce 430 GPU which I have disabled and replaced with an ATI Radeon GPU, but this NvXDSync.exe still shows up in my processes.

If it acted 'normal' I wouldn't be here asking this, but it uses up to 800k RAM when I leave my computer on, and that's just insane because I don't even use any Nvidia GPU's.

When I tried to "end process" it says "The operation could not be completed. Access is denied."

My questions are, what is this process? What is it used for? Is it important? And how can I get rid of this?

I have read in other topics that the later updates fix this? But I do not have any Nvidia GPU's and when I tried to install the updates it said that there is no Nvidia hardware detected therefore the update could not go through.

Basically, Is this important and can I disable it?
I have been searching for this for quite a while, and have not really seen an answer. Many topics ended up in this sub-forum so I just posted this here.

I bought a pre-built HP p6557c desktop, but I have replaced almost everything inside.

The desktop came with an on board GeForce 6150 nforce 430 GPU which I have disabled and replaced with an ATI Radeon GPU, but this NvXDSync.exe still shows up in my processes.

If it acted 'normal' I wouldn't be here asking this, but it uses up to 800k RAM when I leave my computer on, and that's just insane because I don't even use any Nvidia GPU's.

When I tried to "end process" it says "The operation could not be completed. Access is denied."

My questions are, what is this process? What is it used for? Is it important? And how can I get rid of this?

I have read in other topics that the later updates fix this? But I do not have any Nvidia GPU's and when I tried to install the updates it said that there is no Nvidia hardware detected therefore the update could not go through.

Basically, Is this important and can I disable it?

Posted 03/24/2012 04:14 PM   
Scroll To Top